• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arrrrrrgh (sorry didn't know where to put this rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibrava

Linux junkie
Years
  • I get home, do some posting, eat, and then find out that my little nephew has reset my diamond game and started to try to pull a poison team together. He told me he was helping me, since a Steel/Dark team is lame? Needless to say he was sent to bed early and I put his DS in a lockbox till my brother picks him up. During that reset the little nipper (i thought of some stronger words but I don't want to get into trouble here) I lost all the Steel and dark types that I had hatched from 'eggs' and trained up to lvl 12. My Stunky, Bronzor, murkrow, and Riolu. And I still had the fossil from Pearl for the shieldon that I was given. Not to mention the Spiritomb egg was still in the computer.

Is there a thread, or section where I can rant some more? I don't want to clog this thread with a lot of stuff from me.

Current Mood: :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back