• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art ≠ Mood

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey kids. :)

So, how do you use art? Do you draw/design when you feel down? Or do you exercise your art in good spirits? When it's sunny or raining? What are your results? Consider these things and use examples from your daily life to explain how art plays a role in your mood.

I'll answer later.

tumblr_n2ho3ddqDs1r7y61oo1_100.gif

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    When I sculpt, it usually reflects whatever I've been into lately. That is, if I've been into a ton of pokemon stuff then I might make a fakemon, or if I've been doing something megaman-related then I might make a relevant piece or something. lol I don't know if art reflects my mood though, or if it goes the other way around.
    Though if I don't wanna be judged for my work, then I leave it a bit vague-ish or simple(I hate being judged...).

I hope this was a good answer. XD

Back