• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art by Late (Please, come to see :D)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I like the sword line thing in the middle but the dashed line isn't straight. I wouldn't say that Kirby looks like Ditto there and Kirby would never make a face like that (that I know of)

:t354:TG

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    This thread is still alive? (Just in time) So, I post "new" pictures now. (Old art...) Few of them has been on my old thread. Here these are:

Infernape + Mankeys:
    Spoiler:

Dialga:
    Spoiler:

Game characters:
    Spoiler:

Cyndaquil and Lucario:
    Spoiler:

Don Rosa:
    Spoiler:

Ship:
    Spoiler:

Scrooge McDuck:
    Spoiler:

Sephiroth:
    Spoiler:

I'll try to make new ones too as I just have some time. I spend my time with Heart Gold and Scribblenauts.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Ho-oh artwork is very nice, I fell in love with how you drew the beak,XD wtf

I have drawn many Ho-ohs, so it's easy to draw.

Dialga is a pretty hard Pokemon to draw, wait scratch that it's really hard to draw and you did a great job on it.

Dialga wasn't so hard. I like hard things but this wasn't hard enough for me. I finished my Dialga in an hour. This is my only Dialga picture that I have ever drawn.

Thanks for both of you for replying. Can somebody find me something to draw? Something like a anime or game picture from internet (or somewhere else) so I can draw it. It can be easy job or hard (I like both).

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I have drawn many Ho-ohs, so it's easy to draw.

Dialga wasn't so hard. I like hard things but this wasn't hard enough for me. I finished my Dialga in an hour. This is my only Dialga picture that I have ever drawn.

Might I suggest drawing Palkia, or you can have the trio drawn together

Buffalo State College
    Years

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Very nice! I have to admit, you're really good at drawing through sight. I bet you'd be awesome at realism.
    My only suggestion is branching out into more original drawings. When I was younger, I was content to sit down with my old Pokemon handbook and copy them all, line for line. I started to realize I couldn't draw anything on my own, and that still cripples me today. :/

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years

that's my actual Desktop background as of now, but yea you should give that picture a chance

I think I finish my Goku today (if I have time) or then tomorrow.

Hey, Late! You've got some good drawings here. I gotta admit, you have talent, my man! :)

Thanks a lot!

Very nice! I have to admit, you're really good at drawing through sight. I bet you'd be awesome at realism.
    My only suggestion is branching out into more original drawings. When I was younger, I was content to sit down with my old Pokemon handbook and copy them all, line for line. I started to realize I couldn't draw anything on my own, and that still cripples me today. :/

I can draw without copying but I like copys more, because everytime I copy I learn to draw that pokémon better without copying. And as you can see there's Infernape and others that I have made by myself without copying. Thanks, for replying!

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
    these artworks are awesome
    i think that u would have tried a new pose for charizard :D
    but they are pretty good
    keep it up!

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I can draw without copying but I like copys more, because everytime I copy I learn to draw that pokémon better without copying. And as you can see there's Infernape and others that I have made by myself without copying. Thanks, for replying!
    Well, I guess practice makes perfect, as they say. ^^ Good luck!

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    So, I finally finished my Goku and here it is:

My own:

Image that I copied:

I used about 6 hours for this picture, I tried to make it just like that other picture (just without colors) and that's why it took so long. I need some comments now :)

Now I start my next work as I'm just ready for that. So, the next picture features Dialga, Palkia and Giratina!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Omg that team rocket picture is super smexy. I WANT IT XD. No im serious I want it for real.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Today I have different kind of art. If this is even art... I think it's still good.
    My Typhlosion:
    Spoiler:

What do you think about this? I used Platinum's sprite, took some hours to make this one.

I have also started to draw Dialga, Palkia and Giratina picture yesterday, trying to draw it quickly.

Last edited:

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    I did what? I have done many things in my life XD Do you mean that Typhlosion or one of those drawings?

I just noticed that you can see where my mouse were when I copied that picture... There's | in it's back... I didn't mention that it's there. Oh, well, it's not big deal...

UPDATE:
    I just made second frame for my Typhlosion :D Now it's an animation!!!
    Spoiler:

Do you like it?

Last edited:
    Back