• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Clokey, The Creator of Gumby

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man I can't believe the new year had to start with a death of my childhood. Art Clokey was the one who created Gumby. He died on January 8th at the age of 88. I remember watching Gumby when I was a child. It was a great show to watch. I remember during the summer when I was off from school, I will be watching it. It is so great. I know you guys remember Gumby. Til this day I remember and I still like it. That one of my childhood shows. And now the creator is gone...so it is kinda of lost. But I thank him. RIP Art Clokey. And now I will show you guys two videos. The newest intro of Gumby and the Ending Credits.

Enjoy. :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I liked the Gumby movie more. I haven't seen that in a long time, though.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    This brings back bad memories... I watched this in the hospital when I was little @_@

Sad though :[

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Eeveon;bt35820 said:
    I liked the Gumby movie more. I haven't seen that in a long time, though.
    I don't think I got to watch The Gumby Movie. I probably heard of it, but I never got to watch it. I think I need to try it out.

@Medusa: Oh wow, I am sorry you were in the hospital when you seen Gumby. I heard from some people they had nightmares about Gumby. Some people loved him others hated him. Can't avoid that. Luckily for me I thought great things about Gumby. I thought he was pretty cool and I was glad I got to watch it when I was a kid.

RIP Art Clokey, thanks for the memories. You won't be forgotten.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That funny thing was, every time I watched Gumby, I would be confused for some reason.

RIP Art Clokey

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You would get confused huh? Well of course you were a kid then. You can learn a lot when you watch Gumby. I think you can learn a lot of History because he can go through books. Especially History books. XD

Dang now I want to see if I could get some box sets of the episodes.

Last edited:
    Back