• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Contest! Information and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Well, its that time again. Now this one will be a tad different. ^_^ Heres the lo-down

Topic: Draw any Character (Human, Dragon, Pok?mon, Anything) in a happy, angy, and another emotion.

Who? You Silly =p
    What? Duh...
    When? Now til the 17th of January at Midnight in the latest timezone
    Where? The Picture Post Thread
    Why? To make you a good artist ^_^

So, DONOT post pictures here. Talk about your entrie here. I need one judge. Starlight Umbreon cannot be the judge ^_^ Im DEFINATELY going to enter because i need the practice.

Well Happy New Year!

EDIT:
    Pick A Character
    Draw them Happy
    Draw them Sad
    Draw them in another emotion

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    can I be a judge?

If not, I can enter, this sounds like a fun contest ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    So...you draw a char in a happy silly and ____ emotion, right? does it have to be the same char, and in the same picture? n_n;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    LOL This is pretty coool ^_^ Is there any restrictions on the art we're submitting? Just to be safe @@;

*explodes*

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    So basically u can draw anything then (character related) . . .

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Nono, Listen up
    You pick a character...

You draw them Happy
    You draw them Sad
    You draw them in another emotion.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    wtf you tele stole that! :p I was thinking of suggesting using an emotion or feeling to portray across a picture heh Will I be able to enter I'm doing for this month's Woodworks which I took as Show who you really are? I'm doing the Just a Scar picture of moi in Dragon form :D It'll convey a certain sense of brooding over old battle scars that never healed and bitterness towards those who cast them. Either that or I'll enter this FD drawing I'm doing, he looks pretty happy in these basic stages :3

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Atsuji said:
    Nono, Listen up
    You pick a character...

You draw them Happy
    You draw them Sad
    You draw them in another emotion.
    ok..in that case, I'll enter

don't expect a real anime character tho...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Can it be more than one person? O_o;; Sorry if this is too short for a real post >_<

*gets poisoned*

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Atsuji said:
    Well, its that time again. Now this one will be a tad different. ^_^ Heres the lo-down

Topic: Draw any Character (Human, Dragon, Pok?mon, Anything) in a happy, angy, and another emotion.

Who? You Silly =p
    What? Duh...
    When? Now til the 17th of January at Midnight in the latest timezone
    Where? The Picture Post Thread
    Why? To make you a good artist ^_^

So, DONOT post pictures here. Talk about your entrie here. I need one judge. Starlight Umbreon cannot be the judge ^_^ Im DEFINATELY going to enter because i need the practice.

Well Happy New Year!

EDIT:
    Pick A Character
    Draw them Happy
    Draw them Sad
    Draw them in another emotion
    Oh dear...
    Zapchu's picture looks great, but it doesn't fit the requirements I think....

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    It does, they're happy duh.

It's not that easy to figure out. Just to any critter or human you want that conveys a form of emotion like anger, fustration, depression (I did a thing for depression at school so it is possible :D) and that sorta thing. It's really really easy and you tend to do it without thinking.

FD's comming on nicely, hope you don't mind but here's a current shot ^^; I just want to know what people think without making a thread that'll die in a few minutes, sides it coveys a sense of freedom so might give ideas! x3 Being an absolute pain though, hope that poor HB pencil doesn't die.

Art Contest! Information and Discussion

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Now you've got and confused it, I can not do three pictures like this no way and one could bring the whole thing down. Just make it so you concentrate on one emotion and one picture otherwise it is more trouble than its worth and works in easier for those of us how have a couple of exams not next week but the week after like i do.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    The object is this.

Draw a Pikachu...
    Copy it to three Pictures.
    Draw one Happy...Draw another sad...Draw one [insert your own chosen emotion]

of cource you may not be using pikachu =D

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    You know as well as I do I'd never be able to do it. That FD has taken two days so far and no where near completeion, I can not trace nor copy anything again just to alter something so slightly it has no meaning. It's just pointless when one picture coveying one thing would be enough. I'm not wreaking a thank you present just to suit this and I have no time to do another so either it goes one picture, one emotion or count me out for this contest. I just don't have the time to faff about with little things and it takes me up to a week to draw a picture anyway and that's providing I have a lot of time on my paws which I never seem to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back