• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Contest! Information and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Or you can just redraw it..... in a different pose to show a different emotion. The object of the contest is to get people to be able to draw one character expresssing different emotions.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    er hello by the time that is finished, well this FD will be Sunday then I have to revise for exams. I have no time to redraw and I said I'm not faffing up a thank you present. the current emotion is a sense of freedom and joy which can be seen better in the eyes, the key to all emotion. you know just as well as I do I can't whip up something in five minutes, it takes days bordering on a week and from what you've said it's like rushing this one which I'm now entering in the Woodworks due to time issues is as good asworthless.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Well, Sandra, Your a good artist. Even if you dont spend days on a drawing you can still win. ^_^ n.n() BTW, i pmed you so answer it ^^

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I did a Nidoqueen in 15 minutes once, it sucked oo; It's because of the deatil iput in things that drags it out and it's become such a habit I can't not do detail ._.

Tweak

ohhh i get it now ^_______^ i'll just draw 2 more images

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol I think I get it. I only have today left to do any drawing before revision (argh first exam on the 9th!!) and I've been doing coursework all day. So I've just messed with an old image to get the 3 expressions, I hope its an example of what you want Atsuji :p It's up in the right thread 4 u.

Tweak

:P okay, i'm done with my entries. 2 of 'em drawn in oekaki, 1 of 'em drawn in MS PAINT. i might edit the "mad" one in MS PAINT cause the colors are off. so i'm only going to change the colors to match the other two.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Grrr... Can people please tell the people with only one picture that they need three >.< n.n()

And I still need a judge.. Maybe Andy will do it...

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Will someone please tell RC that he should draw the SAME character... put it in ONE post... THREE picturews >.<

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    There's no way I'll be able to enter this one, because I have to do something like this by hand and I have no access to a scanner until next month. So count me out, by the way did anyone ever judge the "cute" contest? (The one after Plushie, but before Christmas.) I can try and judge this one, but I don't know if I'll have time. Pencil me in if you can't get anyone else.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I'll start mine tomorrow morning.... depends when I wake up since I dun have to be in college till half 11.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I've finished the sad, almost finished the happy and starting the anger tomorrow :D it'll come with a poem too to help the thing make sense. Yay almost done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back