• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Contest Topic - Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
  • Ok Guys Halloween is just around the corner so im gonna have a Pokemon Halloween Contest Draw anything Pokemon related with a Halloween feel to it
    This Contest will end the 27th of Oct so ya got a Whole month to prepare so it So get drawing!!

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    ooo! Would it be ok for my one of Chargon dressed as a griffon seriously pissed off? :D

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Good! But when is the dead line for this competition?
    And what do we get if we win?

I need to wait for the school to get a programme to change bmp to jpg...

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    you are out of it. It says quite clearly 27th of October as the deadline. You get a little banner award, it's for fun more than anything.

I'll get on with mine later Oo

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I already got a cool idea! I was just thinking about it before I even looked in this thread...

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Well, I've already started with my pic (standard multicharacter pose pic, nothing fancy) the first (of several that I'll need to do) drawings is up on my website...

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • Master Hyperness said:
    Job Stealer! XD lol, j/k anyway, im in, and im sure Kima is sinse i made a halloween request but its up to her ^~
    Well sense Liz is the mod here she makes the contests for now on!:):)

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Hoeei. n.n() Thank you for taking over the contests, Moony. Good luck on it. n.n()

Am I allowed to enter? I remember when I entered a few months ago, and everyone was really angry that I won...()I hope that doesn't happen again, so I'm just asking. n.n()()()()

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Sure Orange go ahead !! it don't bother me at all Everyone is free to enter this one !!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Thank you very much in that case. n.n- I had some cute ideas for a Halloween picture, but I'm not sure what exactly to draw yet. e_e Good thing I have a month to decide. n.n()()()

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Just a note, Chargon is threatening to kill me because I dressed him up to help with this oo;;;

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • XD well i hope he don't kill ya Chargon always look cute dresses Oops did i say Cute!! X_X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back