• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Critique & Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    I've done it this summer but i've copied the man from a photo:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    Pokemon in real life - Short film

Hello everyone!

I have made a short film about pokemon in real life. It begins with an explanation of what Pokemon is, and after that "starts" the movie itself. Those of you who have seen the cartoon will probably recognize many things that I have applied to this movie.

Here are some pictures from the movie

What do you think? -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG08rMs-xnw

If anyone has any questions about the film, what programs I used, which camera I filmed with or anything, just ask

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hi, this is my first picture I created and finished. Some hints, critiques, ... would be very helpfull. :)
    I've used photoshop before to upgrade normal photo's (contrast, sharpness) and some minor manipulation.

Art Critique & Showcase Thread

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • This thread isn't going anywhere. People are just posting on and on and nobody's reviewing anything. Gonna make a new one where reviewing the previous poster's work will be mandatory for a person to ask for a review himself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    These kind of threads haven't worked from the beginning, I'm thinking something more fast paced would work, I'm not sure what, but some sort of critique game. That, and the fact it's kind of sad we don't have an active art lounge here. So maybe a general A&D chat lounge might work out nicely.

derozio

Years
  • Hmm, a chat lounge would be nice, I guess. People love DCCs. Will have to consult Alexial regarding it, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Of course, whatever you two like. I'm just throwing in my own little opinion, so maybe an art related DCC where people are welcome to share their work, work they like, ask for critique, talk about things that are happening in the art and design world, ask for help on projects, and so on. You know the score!

derozio

Years
  • Your "little" opinion might just work in A&D's favor and bring back some much needed activity back into it. It really sounds like an amazing thing, you know? <3;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back