• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art, GFA Style

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I thought I'd show you guys something. My first ever serious drawing rom when I was a 10 (11?) year old.

Orc_Warrior_by_BaconBoy914.jpg

It got me runner up to state in the 4H fair in the drawing catergory. Ahh, memories.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Wow! That's a lot of artwork. I love the Pikachu the best. How did you learn to draw so well?

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Wow! That's a lot of artwork. I love the Pikachu the best. How did you learn to draw so well?

Thanks, but Im not that good. I've taken a few classes here and their, bought some how to draw book's, drawn a lot. That sort of thing.

I_herd_u_H8_Miijumarz__P_by_BaconBoy914.jpg

A meme thing. The reverse of "I herd u liek Mudkipz"

Becuase I need to work on drawing the back

The_back_by_BaconBoy914.jpg

The_back_2_by_BaconBoy914.jpg

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
A Pokemon FC named Chocolate. Yes Chocolate. DEAL WITH IT. Also a poorly drawn Squirtle.

Chocolate_by_BaconBoy914.jpg

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Anywho

I coloured Luffy. This is my first colour with the GIMP. Well, actually I coloured it by Hand, then fixed it with the GIMP, but whatever.

Samurai_Luffy_IN_COLOR_by_BaconBoy914.jpg

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
More stuffs

theocrats, racists, fascists, libertarians

Also, a picture of Sasuke

chidori_by_baconboy914-d2xxp96.jpg

Special effected

sasuke_final_by_baconboy914-d2z1rnl.jpg

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I return after a long, long, long while. Since my last post, I've gotten a Tablet and updates my skills in Manga Studio.

This is the Devil. Or at least, how I'm imagining him for the comic in my head.
ol___scratch_by_baconboy914-d3jgrhx.png

The comic currently has a vaguely Faust like feel to it. So of course I need the Devil to appear. And as dapper as he looks

Last edited:
Back