• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Thread Again!?

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Well, I should be updating daily on my thread instead of creating new ones.

Here you go, Kurumi Momose from Pani Poni Dash dressed as a Negima Student.

Art Thread Again!?

And here's ever omega kawaii Rebecca Miyamoto as a doctor. =P

Art Thread Again!?

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • Wow! Nice pictures you got there! =D You do have a pretty steady hand to line them. I love how you drew the faces on both of them =D

My only critic really is that the leg position looks a bit awkward and stiff. Try making their legs a bit.. Err.. How should I say it? Spread out a bit? XDD

The 2nd one has some light blue sketches showing. You probably rushed on cleaning up but it's not bad at all =)

I also like how you made the pics look simple yet it's still good and cute XD
    Great job on them! <33 You should post a few more :3

IceDrake

Dragons PWN
    Years
  • Y'know, Cookie, you somment, but you don't update your own. Yes, I like the pictures. I think the leg position is a bit stiff... but normal. Geez, I should watch more tv.

Have you ever tried doing guys before? I think these pics are awesome, and i want to see more.

Geez, I suck.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Very nice pics here, especially the first one! :D I agree with what people before have said - the legs on the second one look a little off, (perhaps a little bit thin?) but the first one looks great! ^_^

I like your use of coloured lineart, too! :D

Keep it up! *hugs!*

--FG

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    They are all great. But I suggest you should put some more method into it, buster_wolf D;. The characters' poses are ordinary, and when you think contrary to the bottom line; its boring looks like 'ya have no taste. 8.5/10. Good job, I hope to see more. ;) And both of them need tidying up ><
    Spend more time on your lineart too!

Miiburd

Benjamæl II von Tavireksumpf
    Years
  • Those looks very nice ^__^
    I like the little bit of sketchyness on the second image.

My critique stuff would just be to perhaps put more detailing on the lines, some varied thickness so it doesn't all look the same. That only comes from personal preference though ^^

Keep it up!

Back