• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arthur

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Arthur
    I'm talking about this kind of Arthur. ^ I know it's kiddy and for children but I think it's still cool and got a catchy rhythum at the start! It's got some good stories. It's pretty old too but it's good. Anyone agree? It's shown on TV and made in America.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Arthur is one of the most awesome children's TV shows ever. I still watch it on occasion if I notice it's on. I think there was an episode that parodied South Park, Bevis and Butthead, and Dr Katz. I remember that I couldn't believe they managed to get away with that.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Allstories said:
    Arthur is one of the most awesome children's TV shows ever. I still watch it on occasion if I notice it's on. I think there was an episode that parodied South Park, Bevis and Butthead, and Dr Katz. I remember that I couldn't believe they managed to get away with that.
    i remember that episode, and yea i watch it if its on but not if ive seen i t3 times already xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Arthur! I still watch it sometimes when I'm home sick. XD My mom doesn't like me going on the computer if I'm supposed to be ill since she thinks if I'm not well enough to go to school I'm not well enough to sit in a chair for a few hours in front of a monitor. But anyway! Arthur is great. I never much cared for the books because they were illustrated kinda weird, but the TV show was so awesome.

I always get the theme stuck in my head. XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Lyk, I used to watch Arthur everyday, right before school. I dunno why I stopped watching it. Beavis & Butthead and South Park parodies? Sounds like a great episode. Sucks that I never saw it ;;

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Arthur was my favorite show when I was younger. I stopped watching it about 5 years ago. But it's a lot better than some of the other shows (Like Barney, Teletubies, and everything else like that).

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I used to watch that show but then I became a Pokemon fan and Pokemon was on at the same time as that show so I was like "Something's gotta give." You can imagine what I chose by me joining this forum.
    I used to think ol Artie and that girl Francine made the cutest couple and made a spinoff-ish fanfic series about them being in love. Interesting ship, now that I think about it.

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    I use to love Arthur when I was younger. Hell, I still watch it from time to time. If you ask me, it's the only decent show on PBS Kids (Dragon Tales, Teletubbies, and Barney? Please).

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    i'd say.
    i only watch it when i stop on the pbs channel for a few seconds. but other than that, i stopped watching it when i was wayyy younger.

Back