• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Special feelings (Part2)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Note: I am a dedicated Pokemon Special Fan. However, I do not own any of the manga. I only get bits and pieces of information from the Internet, thus I am able to create this article. If anyone out there is willing to share his or her knowledge about Pokemon Special, please contact me through private messaging or instant messaging.

Disclaimer: Pokemon Special or Pokemon Adventures was created by Hidenari Kasuka, drawn by MATO and Satoshi Yamamoto. I am just a mere fan not worthy to be known by the great Kasuka, MATO and Yamamoto.

Article: Special Feelings (Part 2)

Every hero needs a rival, but every hero also needs someone to love. This has been the same rule in every epic, namely Pokemon Special. Red is our hero and Green is his Rival. But who does he really like? Could it be Misty or Yellow?

There are many hints and tips given away by the author, but they seem to just drive off the fans in a mad search for more. The more hints there are, the better it is. The more solid the hints are, the merrier. Not much hints surfaced throughout the story. Minute hints may have appeared during the past but they might be imaginations of the fans. For instance, one hint is that Yellow is often afraid to talk to Red sometimes. This might be a hint for most fans, but for some ordinary readers, it just contributes to Yellow?s shyness and innocence that she symbolizes in the manga. One part at the end of the Gold/Silver/Crystal series, we find Yellow unable to talk to Red. Maybe she needs to tell him something important? Maybe it?s just a compliment. As long as we know, it?s for the future to know. We might be able to suggest that there were hints outside of our knowledge. Something that has happened during the time period while we were admiring Gold. Again, we might never know. For Red, the world might be a confusing place to live. Blue did suggest him Misty, but he seems to be preoccupied ? preoccupied about something that?s clouded his mind.

Feelingshipping was first surfaced during the early year of 1999, at least, that was when the first Feelingshipping site surfaced. So what actually triggers Feelingshipping? Why is it so popular? It might be something that some fans don?t realize. Green has the tendency to be silent, hard, cold and almost anything that seem to be emotionless or heartless during that past. For Yellow, she?s shy, cute, innocent and cheerful. Most Feelingshippers claim that the two will be bound together since their personalities seem to fit each other. A light in Green?s day would be Yellow; Green would fall slowly in unspoken love with Yellow, denying it if someone would ask. Yellow, being na?ve, would never notice nor care much. Feelingshipping seems to be more popular in many terms, it was supported many various times even if hints about Yellow and Red surfaced many times.

So why is Specialshipping ignored? Maybe because the hints aren?t solid enough to support it. If Yellow could have the courage to go up to Red and tell him: ?Red, I-I love you,? or maybe ?Red, I like you but?but I don?t really know if I can love you?? Ok, I know those maybe a bit to mature for her to say? maybe some day, She?ll have the courage to come up to him or Green and tell one of them that she loves one of them. As for me, I?m basically in between. I don?t support Feelingshipping nor Specialshipping. I still remain neutral to my cause. I will only change my opinions when I see Yellow holding hands with Green or Red walking towards the sunset.

Last edited:
    Years
    ...looks like not much people read it... It's a good piece. But I find your older one better. This one seems to lack orgazination a bit...

Back