• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Articuno and Hoenn Reunite

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    My Dad smiled when I showed up with Riolu next to me. Sam and Lilly were behind me running around in the garden like idiots. Riolu looked up at me with eyes that said 'Do we battle him?' I shook my head and embraced my dad's sudden hug.
    "You sure have grown Blue." Dad smiled. My name is Ocean, but my nickname to him was Blue. "This is your pokemon?" He wondered, looking at my Riolu. I smiled and nodded. "Yes."
    "It's gorgeous." Dad said, he picked the Riolu up and walked inside. My eye brows knitted together in confusion. "Um, dad, it is my pokemon...." I reminded him. I heard his booming laugh from the living room. "Blue, Look!" Dad yelled to me. I walked in quickly and saw Riolu dancing on the coffee table. Stunned, I stood there looking at Riolu, my pokemon that seemed to know how to dance.
    That night, after dinner I walked up three flights of stairs till I got to the fourth, I froze and walked in, my eyes on the balcony. I walked over shaking. It had an Ocean view. I smiled; my Grandmother always said that I had a special bond with the power of the oceans. That's the reason my mum had called me Ocean, since Granny kept reminding her of that bond.
    I gazed across the water sitting in a chair outside on the tiled balcony. A high pitched cry made me jump. I looked around the water and the sky, what could that of been? "Art!" The noise chirped again. My eyes were nearly popping out of my head. I grabbed a random poke ball out of my bag, ready to battle whatever it was. The noise faded away in the night sky as I slid my poke ball back into my pocket.
    I walked another flight of stairs still I finally got to my room. I stripped and changed into a long silky ice-blue gown. I took all my poke balls out and let out my pokemon. Poliwag, Eevee, Skitty and Pichu. Obviously, dad was still admiring my Riolu downstairs. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard a cry for help any minute now.
    "Guys, im gonna train you all tomorrow." I don't think they were listening since, Skitty was Curled up in a ball on my chair, Eevee was on my pillow trying to get comfy, Pichu was looking out my balcony up into the clouds while Poliwag nuzzled me and sat on my lap.
    "Oh my god." I sighed.
    The next morning in Mossdeep was very calming. The rain was pelting down on everyone; I frowned as everyone hurried to get home. My dad owned a house well, mansion in the city, it was awfully loud, and it was also next to the beach.
    The nice aroma of the flowers in my room swirled around me. I smiled as Pichu was sniffing them. Pichu seemed to like the smell at least.
    "Blue, could you do me a favour?" My dad asked as he walked in, scooping Riolu up. "Yes, anything to get out of the house for awhile." I smiled. Dad smiled back and handed me a list of stuff to do, and a bag.
    "The bag has what you need, and the list shows you want you have to do." My dad instructed. I rolled my eyes. "I never would have guessed." I said with sarcasm. Dad hated that about me, I always had the last word.
    I only wanted to take two pokemon; I only had time to train two with the list on my back. I took out two poke balls and stuffed them in my bag.
    I set out the door and made my way to the boat that was leaving to go to Slateport city. I let my pokemon out and sat down on a chair on the main deck. Pichu and Eevee sat on my lap and poked each other.
    "Guys, stop it." I groaned. Letting the sun hit me. Eevee didn't seem to like my mood, so she licked my hand in a loving way. I sighed. "Sorry, I just got a lot of stuff to do." I explained. They seemed to understand and curled up in a ball.
    I read the list before I had to get off the boat.
    1. Go to slate port and deliver a letter to Officer Jenny
    2. Go to the library in Slateport and get a book on "Water and Ice"
    3. Head over to Mauville City and go to the Gym leader Wattson and tell him that David Martinni needs to speak to him about...something.
    4. Go to Dew ford and get a bike for Lilly
    5. Go to the Devon cooperation and talk to your grandfather, say Hi and see if there are any more new technology out, if there is, get one for yourself
    Dad xxx –All the money is in there.
    I smiled and hopped off the boat. Officer Jenny would obviously be at the station, but the Library was closer. So I went in the direction of the Library and walked in. Pichu skipped around and ran into someone. "Pichu!" I ran up to the person and picked my over excited pokemon up. "Im SO sorry." I said to them.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thats what I got so far, I worked on it just this morning so it isn't perfect. So yeah, thanks for reading XxXxx

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    My Dad smiled when I showed up with Riolu next to me. Sam and Lilly were behind me running around in the garden like idiots. Riolu looked up at me with eyes that said 'Do we battle him?' I shook my head and embraced my dad's sudden hug.

"You sure have grown Blue." Dad smiled. My name is Ocean, but my nickname to him was Blue.

"This is your pokemon?" He wondered, looking at my Riolu. I smiled and nodded. "Yes."

"It's gorgeous." Dad said, he picked the Riolu up and walked inside. My eye brows knitted together in confusion. "Um, Dad, it is my pokemon...." I reminded him. I heard his booming laugh from the living room. "Blue, Look!" Dad yelled to me. I walked in quickly and saw Riolu dancing on the coffee table. Stunned, I stood there looking at Riolu, my pokemon that seemed to know how to dance.

That night, after dinner I walked up three flights of stairs till I got to the fourth, I froze and walked in, my eyes on the balcony. I walked over shaking. It had an Ocean view. I smiled; my Grandmother always said that I had a special bond with the power of the oceans. That's the reason my mum had called me Ocean, since Granny kept reminding her of that bond.

I gazed across the water sitting in a chair outside on the tiled balcony. A high pitched cry made me jump. I looked around the water and the sky, what could that of been? "Art!" The noise chirped again. My eyes were nearly popping out of my head. I grabbed a random poke ball out of my bag, ready to battle whatever it was. The noise faded away in the night sky as I slid my poke ball back into my pocket.

I walked another flight of stairs still I finally got to my room. I stripped and changed into a long silky ice-blue gown. I took all my poke balls out and let out my pokemon. Poliwag, Eevee, Skitty and Pichu. Obviously, dad was still admiring my Riolu downstairs. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard a cry for help any minute now.

"Guys, im gonna train you all tomorrow." I don't think they were listening since, Skitty was Curled up in a ball on my chair, Eevee was on my pillow trying to get comfy, Pichu was looking out my balcony up into the clouds while Poliwag nuzzled me and sat on my lap.

"Oh my god." I sighed.

The next morning in Mossdeep was very calming. The rain was pelting down on everyone; I frowned as everyone hurried to get home. My dad owned a house well, mansion in the city, it was awfully loud, and it was also next to the beach.

The nice aroma of the flowers in my room swirled around me. I smiled as Pichu was sniffing them. Pichu seemed to like the smell at least.

"Blue, could you do me a favour?" My dad asked as he walked in, scooping Riolu up. "Yes, anything to get out of the house for awhile." I smiled. Dad smiled back and handed me a list of stuff to do, and a bag.

"The bag has what you need, and the list shows you want you have to do." My dad instructed. I rolled my eyes. "I never would have guessed." I said with sarcasm. Dad hated that about me, I always had the last word.

I only wanted to take two pokemon; I only had time to train two with the list on my back. I took out two poke balls and stuffed them in my bag.

I set out the door and made my way to the boat that was leaving to go to Slateport city. I let my pokemon out and sat down on a chair on the main deck. Pichu and Eevee sat on my lap and poked each other.

"Guys, stop it." I groaned. Letting the sun hit me. Eevee didn't seem to like my mood, so she licked my hand in a loving way. I sighed. "Sorry, I just got a lot of stuff to do." I explained. They seemed to understand and curled up in a ball.

I read the list before I had to get off the boat.

1. Go to Slateport and deliver a letter to Officer Jenny
    2. Go to the library in Slateport and get a book on "Water and Ice"
    3. Head over to Mauville City and go to the Gym leader Wattson and tell him that David Martinni needs to speak to him about...something.
    4. Go to Dew ford and get a bike for Lilly
    5. Go to the Devon cooperation and talk to your grandfather, say Hi and see if there are any more new technology out, if there is, get one for yourself.
    Dad xxx –All the money is in there.

I smiled and hopped off the boat. Officer Jenny would obviously be at the station, but the Library was closer. So I went in the direction of the Library and walked in. Pichu skipped around and ran into someone. "Pichu!" I ran up to the person and picked my over excited pokemon up. "I'm SO sorry." I said to them.
    Kinda a short ending. You should add something onto here such as "And then I looked up and realised who the person was..." But something more detailed and different.

Edits in red, comments in green. You should put a space between each paragraph like I've done above so it's not all bunched up. This seems like an intresting story and I hope to see another chapter. Another thing, you should make the chapters longer.

Back