• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune - what's your favourite?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    Whats your favourite out of Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune and why? Mine would have to be Zapdos as it was the very first legendary pokemon ive ever seen and raikou as it to was my first legend i caught in G/S/C i mistook it for a tauros and thought what the hey ill catch it and i caught it first time with a great ball lol When i raed the pokedex entry i was supprised to see raikou there. So what are your ideas?

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    .....................I've no idea what you said....but I think I know what you are talking about....the first I saw was Articuno,but I like Eintei,Raikou,andZapdos....

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, of the three legendary birds, my favorite is undoubtedly Articuno. <33 I find it so mysterious and just a beautiful and kind Pokemon overall. I think in the anime they said that Articuno will only appear to those lost on snowy mountains.

As for the legendary dogs, Suicune wins my vote hands down. <33 It's one of my favorite Pokemon mainly because it is a Water type and it is wolflike, wolves being my favorite animal. X3~

~Kelsey

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Articuno, the one and only. It's a beautiful shade of blue, and it's a classic, being a popular Pokemon ever since the R/B/Y days.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Suicune. We desperately need a dog that can control water (or a cat for that matter), rather than a sea serpent, shark, or other sort of fish.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Articuno. It looks so pretty. I think it was the first legendary I'd ever seen...no, I think it was Zapdos and I accidently killed it. But back then I thought you could try and get it again.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Articuno and Suicune for me.
    I love their colors. I like Articuno because I think its pretty.
    and Suicune.... I love dogs, and it looks awesome.
    But truthfully, its not that strong... ^^;

SilverPluto

Super Sailor Senshi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    I think the strongest is Zapdose...and the first one I had ever had in my party (not caught mind you...heh heh heh...) was a Moltres (sp?) I hate all the legendary dogs, in my opinion their just wanna-be Legendary birds...but thats just my opinion. but I think Articuno is my favorite. i liked it when my best friend started collecting pokemon cards and I had no idea what any of them did. I saw Articuno and fell in love with it. I started to dislike it a little when I found it wasn't the most useful thing in the world in battle, but its still my fav. I'll shut up now.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    1. Zapdos
    2. Raikou
    3. Suicune
    4. Moltres
    5. Entei
    6. Articuno

Zapdos is my favourite, it has always been my favourite of the legendary birds/dogs. Plus electric types are my favourites, as you can see.

Years
    From the legendary birds my pick is Articuno and from legendary dog it's Raikou. Articuno because it is powerful but also has that sleek and mysterious look and way about it. Raikou because it was the first dog I caught (crystal version) and because i think it looks coolest and toughest of the three.

Back