• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Artist(s) Needed

Lust

Ubersexual
Years
  • I need an artist for my upcoming fic. It doesn't matter what type of artist you are as long as you're not the just a sprite artist. Please show me some examples of your work. Full credit will be given.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    .. Depends how complicated your characters are.. I'm not the very best at drawing, and I'm really lazy when it comes to CGing the image.. Hahah. I don't think I'd be the best candidate. XD

Here's some examples anyway. XD https://hikariii.deviantart.com

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    It should already work. I mean, it's Deviantart. Maybe it's just being silly again. XD You could always try typing it out.. Whatever flaots your boat.. ^^;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Oh wow, your art is great! <3 I should +devstalk you. =3

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Well, compared to what these people can do, I fell second-rate. But that won't stop me one bit. I already have something posted here on the forum, so check them out. Unless you want me to bring one of them here. Then I will. But in the meantime, they are sitting and waiting paitently for you.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Cybex Mewtwo said:
    ah...shot down........oh well, wasn't all that interested anyways...so good luck with whatever you plan on doing, and may it be succsessful in all its' adventures.
    ...was I shot down too? Probablly...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Is your fic going to have lots of Pokemon? I'm better at drawing the Pokemon themselves than trainers (so I'd be happy to do battle scenes). Link to my site is in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I'd love to help but all my work was erased a few months back. but I wanted to say how talented all of you are!!!

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Is your fic going to have lots of Pokemon? I'm better at drawing the Pokemon themselves than trainers (so I'd be happy to do battle scenes). Link to my site is in my sig.
    xD. Ok, You can do the battle scenes. I really like your work!

Back