• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Artwork of Ho-oh in Kimono please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    OK, I'm sorry if this does not belong here, but there's nowhere else at this forum I can think of that will work for this thread. There's a particular picture of Ho-oh I'm wanting to see, and that's of an anthro (not gijinka) female Ho-oh, in a kimono that's either close to, or matches the ones the Kimono Girls wear from the 2nd gen of Pokemon, or remakes of them, games, wear. I can't find any pictures even CLOSE to like that on the internet of Ho-oh, and I'd like to request on someone making a very good quality picture (not a sketch or kiddy doodle) of that picture, or help me find one. I don't even mind if any of you who want to help have a fat fetish, and prefer Ho-oh to be kinda big. Reason I want this pic is because of a RP me and my love in an online game I play are doing. There is a anthro Ho-oh there with a Kimono there, which the Kimono Girls in the RP (they are anthro Pokemon too) kinda worship her. I wanna show a picture of the kind of picture I am talking about, so my love can see what she looks like. It'll help if she has bigger than normal breasts (my love's idea for the character. He said hugest ones, but I shouldn't talk like that here, now should I?) and if she's a little chubby, but not fat for reals. Sorry to request such a Teen-rated pic here, but I dunno of any higher rated in age ratings Pokemon forums to join. That's why I'm taking the risk of doing it here. If someone can tell me of one that's better suited for this thread, I'll ask elsewhere. Seeya.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
    Could've posted this request in a shop, brah. Look for the galleries have people doing requests. Nice avatar, btw (and about friggen time).

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Yeah, I'm afraid that request threads like these aren't allowed. Threads that are allowed in A&D belong to one of the three categories - galleries, shops or discussions related to art. BUT, like dbp said, you can try to search for and post in some art shop. I tried to search for some and came across two. I don't know if the artists are still active and are willing to do requests or not but you can try posting your requests in there, nevertheless. Or maybe personally VM/PM them about it? But yeah, here they are. The links to the shops where you can request stuff, I mean:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294155
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296239

Hope that helps, man. But, with that said, I'll have to close this. Like I said, doesn't fall under the kinds of threads allowed here, after all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back