• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Nintendo has just hired you to design a new game! It can star any one Pokemon, and can be any kind of game you can think of, except a trainer game! What game starring what Pokemon, and what's it like?

I would star Absol for his/her's mysterious characteristics. And I'd design the game to be all of the four region combined. So Absol could travel around it o.o and like cause disaster.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Umbreon is the best. Him. xD I can't help but say it..
    *Sigh* i wish i had a fan club
    Some people have entered a few more submissions in the art section in the SG

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Nintendo has just hired you to design a new game! It can star any one Pokemon, and can be any kind of game you can think of, except a trainer game! What game starring what Pokemon, and what's it like?
    I'll say Poochyana.They are cute! I think it will be like Pokemon Channel.

I'm I having a deja vu? The answer's the same as written in TA.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Well, sorry for being inactive today--I was forced to go shopping with my fam. -.- What'd I miss?

Dark: Just go back and read the last few pages!

Er, maybe later.^^;

Dark: So lazy...

Well, we already knew that.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    xD Laziness FTW. I'm alway too lazy to read the last few posts before I post I always read the one I'm posting after. :D Good Morning everyone who's online. 8D

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Time for a new topic anyone got any ideas? Also for those who hven't been to the main post in a while there is a new rank before "One with Darkness"

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Wow.. So much for Good Morning xD. 8:24am I posted. 5:46PM Gav posts. xD A new topic could be:

Let's say Game Freak just suddenly erased all DARK TYPES (Those evil people!) Do you think pokemon would be ruined because of the erased Dark-types? Why or Why Not?

*sigh* I have no ideas for topics except for these stupid ones ><;

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Ohkewl. xD 118 C'yeahh. But wow 310 Post by you. xD And 118 By Clover. :D
    You can tell me your rants.. I'm the kind of guy who listens to rants ALL the time. And there would be a Movie 10 D:<. Darkrai the savior of that town from Palkia and Dialga. Too bad he's not involved with Movie 12. Would be cool if he stood against the two deities. (it being on Arceus' side)

Clover Cat

Years
    ONLY 5 POSTS SINCE I WAS GONE?? O.o Where is everyone today?

I beg to differ, Andy, I think it said 163. :3 Wait, 163!? I posted that much?? Wow, spam. It has to be.

New topic, nyah. =^^= Yeah, that would pretty much destroy the Darkrai thing. AND I WILL SPAM THEIR YOUTUBE PROFILES IF THEY GET RID OF ABSOL. >(

Speaking of the movies...I'm going to see the new one next week! Yes, I'm going to see it when I hate the anime. >.> I hope the storyline isn't terrible this time round...*Sigh*

Clover Cat

Years
    Ah yes, pokeman, I think you're missing a few things necessary. Check the first page. ^^

And...I need something to do. XD

Dark: HURRY! Come up with something before--

Oh! I know! I can work on the GB machine! :D

Dark: NOO!! -cough- I mean no. You won't.

Aw, why not?

Dark: Because...Because...You're working on your fic right now, that's why!

Well, I'm sure I can afford to take a break from it for a while. I typed 3 pages today! :3 Now, where was that screwdriver...?

Dark: I give up. *Headdesk*

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    where is everyone? I got so into Shoddy Battling for the past few days even though I suck at it and I come back and there's hardly anyone here. And you we will miss you much Psycho

Clover Cat

Years
    ZAPPY!! XD Okay, that makes three people.

Dark: Correction--You mean two people and one...Er...Pikachu?

Oh, right. But you get the idea. Sooo...Any ideas for the club to do today? (Since I'm extremely bored right now)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Nope not really. I've just been editing my forum and shoddy battling while waiting for more posts for the whole day. not to mention practising photoshop

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back