• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhorm

Unfamous creator of nothing
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2013
    Nice...I might even try to draw a Dark-Electric type Pokemon, if I have time (actually, I have lots of time...)

Zhorm

Unfamous creator of nothing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2013
    Well, I probably won't show it to you guys today, gotta go now...Aw, I hope it'll look good >.<

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • If you could make a two type dark type pokemon what would be the second type nd why? eg. Dark - Fire

I'm going to go with Dark - Psychic, not only because I like that combination, it's just, you could maybe camouflage yourself in the dark and take advantage of the night, while putting you're opponent to sleep with Hypnosis or wiping them out with Psybeam

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If you could make a two type dark type pokemon what would be the second type nd why? eg. Dark - Fire
    Lets see.
    Dark and Steel.I dunno why but it would be cool.

Torpedo:Meh.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm pretty sure it just said shadow ampharos posted last but okay =/ Strange
    Nevermind. My internet is being odd.

I would make a park Dragon type purely for power!

Now that we're starting a new page

I would like to know who is stil waiting to submit something to the art competition.
    Please let me know

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    If you could make a two type dark type pokemon what would be the second type nd why? eg. Dark - Fire

haha. I'll say Dark and Fighing! That would be awesome because Fighting would have only 1x damage to the pokemon :P And Dark could > Psychics and Ghosts :D.

oh and Gav. I already sumbited my art, 2hours ago.. xD. (In SG)

Last edited:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I've been thinking of getting back into spriting, is there anything of the sort that I could contribute to this club with? I can do some recolours and glow Pokemon and other stuff. I'm willing to experiment methods too. Only disadvantage is that I may be slightly rusty though I will get the hang of it quickly

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Go ahead and do some recolors. :D Well you shouldn't listen to me but ask GavZ of course. I'm gonna go draw and recolor stuff. That's how boreed I am. ._.;

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thats only 50 posts xD
    Theres a new topic guys nd have a read of my first post on this page.
    All competition entries will be on post #3

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Yeah only 50 posts. Sucks. But maybe people have school on sunday? GavZ.. xD...I sumbited my Art Competition entry 4:36 hours ago. ._.;

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Haha sorry Andy i wasn't on the SG.
    All i have to say is. Awsome xD
    Keep them coming guys! The voting will take place soon!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay guys check out post number 3 for all the entries so far!

@Wolfie
    I guess you could just go with what you find easiest and work at it bit by bit i mean anything you do is fine! It doesn't even have to be a drawing!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Meh,im never on to art contest..

Torpedo:You suck!

Oh really? Show me your art.Oh wait, you dont have hands. xD;

Torpedo:If I do had hands, I'd show you! >=)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back