• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark as Night-Dark Type Fanclub V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Yep, both of you are set and ready to go. I'll add you to pending.

Dark: But that still leaves the youtube thing...

Don't remind me. >.>

Scarred Sean-o

The rare wanderer.
    Years
    *Ins walks into the living room with chocolate around his mouth and paws*

Have you been eating MY cookies again?

Ins: No, why would I do that?

*Rolls eyes* have you looked at a mirror lately?

Ins: I don't have to, I know I'm cute.

Your such an immature so-called partner.

Ins: Whatever *starts watching TV*

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    Does your partner have a (hopefully dark-like) song? If so, what is it?

I know Bane likes quite a bit of Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica....not sure about songs though.

Bane: I'd have to choose 'Seize the Day' and 'Fade To Black'. Such great songs, with some good meaning too.

Agreed.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Made a new userbar for ADAN

I think we need a new topic.

Torpedo: (Why make a stupid Umbreon userbar instead of an awesome Sharpedo one? pfft)

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    Is anyone allowed to come up with a topic, or are there only certain people on 'ere that can come up with topics? Just asking so I know.

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    LIFE I HATE YOU AAAAAHH--

Dark: Ignoring her. Delta, we're not sure. Maybe Gav could tell us.

Awesome userbar, Spiney! =D And because Umbreons ARE awesome, Torpedo. <3

Dark: ...Right. giga, normally only the owners or the co-owners are allowed to come up with one, but seeing as Clo is...Well...Useless when it comes to her job--

So? It's not my fault my topics are fail!! T^T *Cries*

Dark: --you could come up with one, unless the other owner and co-owner have an idea. And Clo, you forgot to add those two pending members to pending.

*Facepalm* Oh, and giga, you have 6 posts left, and Sean has 7.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    Username on PC:
    Posion Pokemon Rule(Poison).

Why You would like to join:
    Dark pokemon are night seekers like me.

How Active will you be:
    Lots.

What your partner is:
    Drapion.

His/her nickname(optional):
    Scorpy.

Favourite Dark type attack:
    Crunch.

Password:
    I can see in the Dark.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    There are a couple of newbie topics in teh first post (I think), but the last one we had was how Pokemon would be different/worse without Dark types.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    How Pokemon would be different/worse without Dark types?

Evil villains wouldnt have Dark pokemon and would be stuck with Poison pokemon and i dont want Poison pokemon to have bad rep due to villains using them.

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years

First off, overpowered Psychics would be running all over the place, and there's not that many Ghosts out there that could do much about it. Second, Dark has some of the coolest Pokemon (Absol, Tyranitar) so those would all be gone, which would be sad....that's all I can come up with.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years

First off, overpowered Psychics would be running all over the place, and there's not that many Ghosts out there that could do much about it. Second, Dark has some of the coolest Pokemon (Absol, Tyranitar) so those would all be gone, which would be sad....that's all I can come up with.

Also dont forget about Drapion he is an awesome Dark type and also we need pokemon to protect pokemon after dark and thats where Drak type pokemon come in.

btw on a side note this is my 4th post if you dont already know

Evolution of Drapion

Last edited:

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    Also dont forget about Drapion he is an awesome Dark type and also we need pokemon to protect pokemon after dark and thats where Drak type pokemon come in.

Do you mean after nighttime? It seems like Poision and Ghost would have it covered after nighttime. Besides, nighttime Pokemon don't really differ from daytime Pokemon...

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Oh! I conjured up a new topic. Before anyone knew of Turtwig, Chimchar and Pocchama, there were theories of the new starters types being Fighting, Psychic, and DARK.

How would the world of Pokemon be like if you could have a Dark-Type starter pokemon?

IMO that would be radical. Most Dark types can learn Psychic-type moves, so I would have no problem against my rival if it were a starter-vs-starter match.

Mikaruge: And at that, they should make a new Pokemon Dark Moon Version! With me on front!
    CR:............yes.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back