• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Then Snype will... eh, Too lazy. He'll just lay back and watch the fight.... While Laughing. Holding a Video camera (that he also stole). :)

Megaman765

Years
    oooooo. I got my braces off a long time ago. Dealing with a retainer right now which really isn't so bad once you get used to it. It's the matter of not breaking it. Because those retainers cost ALOT of money if you break it.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Lucky! The suckkk! ;D
    Hooray indeed! Two flippin' years with these stupid things! ;D

I shalll keep that in mind, (insert a shorter name than Megaman here)! ;D

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    We're calling him Kyle for now, Jess.

I just have an overbite, like most people of European descent. And I think it's fine. I just need to have my wisdom teeth cut out this summer.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Kayy! I'll tryyy to remember thatt! ;D

I had an overbite too, but they fixed it with this retainer before I got my braces on.
    *shudder*
    I'm afraid of pain.

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
    SU

Hopes its not too late...

Name:Josh
    Appearence:Josh has dark ginger hair in a sort of a mowhawk except smaller,He has a medium sized nose,eyes,ears and mouth.He has a scar on his hand from when he met his partner Lucario and he always wears a necklace around his neck with the tooth of his deceased pokemon Growlithe as a sign of respect.He also has a lign of freckles going across his nose.
    Josh wears a blue hoodie with a front pocket that has a pokeball design on it he wears a yellow waterproof wristwatch he also wears a belt around his waist where he keeps his pokeballs attached He also wears denim jeans and a black back pack where he keeps potions and other various items.

Personality:Jolly and fun loving with a streak of darkness hidden deep down inside of him he has underlining feelings of hatred towards the old chauteauh as years ago his Growlithe Blaze got taken by Ghost pokemon inside that same horrible building while trying to protect him.....and he has never forgave himself and his real motive for joining the REPO unit based in Sinnoh is to enter the old chateaugh and find Growlithe though he would never tell anyone this in case they blabbed no they just see him as happy fun loving josh......
    He loves his 2 remaining pokemon with all his heart and would do anythimg to protect them.however despite it all hes not actually a bad person and would do anything to help the REPO while hes on his secret hunt for Growlithe.He isn,t very brave but in the end he,ll do what needs to be done.Even though he is using them he has great respect
    for the REPO as once they saved even him.

RP example: "Blaze slow down" I called.Blaze the Growlithe was running ahead as usual she always used to get over-excited.
    "Grrrrrrrrrrr"I could here Growling a short bit ahead.
    "Wh...what is it girl......?"I said completely out of breath
    And then I suddenly realised what she was growling at,we had reached yet another dead end "AWWWW S**T!"I screamed in anger in dismay we had been trapped in the old chatteauh for hours as we had been searching for the rotom that supposedly lived their however we had given up about 4 hours ago but now couldnt find our way out.
    Wait whats that I screame pointing to a strange shadow on the wall.
    GROWLITHE!!! Blaze Roared.
    Suddenly the shadow luged at me but Blaze jumped and pushed me out of the way I fell and hit the ground hard the last thing I saw was Blaze screaming as she was dragged through the wall that we thought was a dead end but was really a portal to another part of the mansion that was the last thing I saw before I finaly conked out.............and that was the last time I saw Blaze.
    When I awoke there was a man standing over me "ar you ok he asked quick come with me Ill get you out of here" he then preceeded to pick me up and carry me out of th old chautteauh in his arms I could feel myself drifting off but before I did I saw the crest on hid top it read..........REPO.........

Password:AURA

team=Light

POKE SU

1.species=Lucario
    nickname=Riley
    gender=female
    Attack:Aura sphere,Flash cannon,Force palm and metal claw
    Personality:Brave

2.Species:Gallade
    nickname:Pulse
    Attack:Psycho cut,false swipe,cut,psychic
    Personality:calm

3.Species:Growlithe(deceased......?
    Nickname:Blaze
    Attack:Blast burn,fire blast,Dig,Double team
    Personality:Hasty

phew done just tell me if I need to change anything ;)

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Ugh.....
    Hey guys(And gals) I'm not back-back, but I'm on for today and tomorrow. (I'm at ma grandma's! x])
    My punishment(Blech) is still on, but for now i have a temporary reprieve.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    It feels good to be back...x]

Megaman765

Years
    Say do any of you use skype at all? If you do we could all group up and chat together sometime. That would be a pretty good way to keep everything active.

If any of you don't use skype then you should give it a try. It's my primary messenger and a real badass one. My skype name is Megaman765 if you wanna chat on there.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Is this dead yet? Haven't been on for a while, so I've been hoping for this thread to grow exponentially like it always does. But it hasn't. Is something the matter?

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I seriously don't want this RP to die, I adore my Korbin. And as long as RP members are determined to keep an RP alive it'll live. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm determined.

Back