• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    That'd be awesome, Strikit! ;D
    I also loove to sprite, but I get frustrated easily, cause I've only been spriting for around two years, and I still consider myself a newbie. ;D
    And Azleyla's sprite refuses to get bigger, so it's hard to see if I put it in my sigg. >.<

I loooved The Shining, book form! But Strikit's correct, the movie was awful, which saddened me.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Jack Nicholson freaks me out, to be honest.

I've only been spriting for a few months, but I really enjoy it and I can generally make my creations come out well. Korbin's only took me half an hour, at most.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Ehh, when you're like me and can watch Paranormal Activity in an empty movie theatre with only two other girl friends, you can handle Jack Nicholson easily. ;D

My Azleyla took about an hour and a half, cause I could NOT find the right base. Until I chose Candace and just lengthened her hair. Still sucked that I couldn't find a good auburn for her hair, so I settled on brown, but oh well. >.<

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Wheeeeeee....

Mega has his room, Adri-chan has hers, Now I need to finish everyone else's.
    Oh, I'll have yours up today LordSephy.

Strikit

Years
    It's not so much that he scares me, as he's just creepy looking. A total Pedobear.

I hate it when I can't find a proper base. Korbin took some debating, but finally I decided he would be fine with one I found with a bit of editing. Fyora's (Dark Void) is just Cynthia.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Haha~! He soo iss! ;D

And Korbin turned out totally awesummm. ;DD

Do you use Paint when you sprite? Just wondering, cause a bunch of my other friends who sprite use some other whatever, that I don't care enough to remember the name of...
    How do you make them biggerrr? Azleyla refuses to become largerrr! >.<

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Girls, If we get off-topic Alter Ego will set us on fire with a giant Magnifying glass....
    So uh, add something about the RP.

[EDIT]
    Although, talking about your sprite for the RP counts I guess.

Strikit

Years
    About The RP

Is Korbin's voice a recurring thing? Does he perhaps have experiences with voices before? He didn't seem too freaked about it, I realized after I wrote it. Wouldn't you be more afraid with a sudden new addition to your head?

About My Sprite

I just use paint, and have no problems with making my sprites any larger or smaller.

About The RP

Which reminds me! I haven't used Rakiri or Blue yet. That must be remedied.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    About RP:

Haha~! :D I don't get scared of the voices that visit my head anymoree! ;D They tell me fun things, and then I get a trip to the soft-room with my warm strait-jacket when I tell my friends about themm! ;D

Oh! I need to let out Ailes, Sakura, Jel, and Senor! (Well, I barely even let Senor out for a nano-second... so that don't count!)

Strikit

Years
    I adore Blue's concept, but I've never used him. I've used Helena and Samrin before this RP, so they're not exactly new.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    By the way, Strikit, we HAVE to have Korbin and Azleyla go into the kitchen! Kitchen appliances + nasty Ghost kids = hecks to the yeahhss! ;D

Strikit

Years
    O.O Yeeeeeeeeees! That's what Korbin is going to suggest next.

Haha, Korbin's voice is going to have fun with the petnaming. Seeing as he's never been in love before, or even really allowed himself the time to crush, he's going to be working himself into knots over this.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    OHMIGOD!
    Great minds think alike! ;D ^-^

Haha! I adored the cara mia part extremely! I almost swooooned in Azleyla-formm! ;D But she has too much dignity to faint... yett.... ;D

Italian = hott. ;D

But Azleyla knows Frenchhh! ^_-

Strikit

Years
    Korbin is incredibly Italian. He speaks it, cooks it, and is very family oriented. And when he gets angry, he even has the slightest Italian accent.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    O.O ..... *COMPLETE FANGIRL SWOON/SQUEALL!*

Yay for Italiannnn!!! ;D
    Jess is now jealous of her own RP character! ;D

And by the wayyy, I love the Korbin/Azleyla pairing. <3 I adore how different they are, like in lifestyle, and physical features. ;D They're so cuutee. ;D

Just wanted to get that out theree. ;D

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Mm, If you guys are going to the Kitchen then I need to make plasmaniac's door...
    (Did any of you catch the reference btw?)

Strikit

Years
    Maybe? I'm not 100%, I'm afraid. I do know, maybe some time in the house Korbin could catch himself a sixth Pokemon?

Back