• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Hey Stirkit, quick question, Is helena also hiding behind the desk with Blue? Or is she in plain sight for Robert to get a grip on her?

Megaman765

Years
    I'll just make it so that only Snype and Reni are traped inside. Considering what snype was just accused of doing, Helena might hold back on saving him.

I won't be able to post mark's half on my post. gotta go to bed. I have at least Snype's half so you should all be able to work off of that.

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
    Sorry for taking too long, but ironically the weekend is when I have less time to post (I'm out with friends). Today I had no time either and it's already late so I will be posting tomorrow I hope. Sorry guys, but between school, work and me being a slow writer I just don't have the time I need to post that often.

Edit: I'm going to start writting it now, I'll get it up a little later today.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
    I'm going to nickname Mark's Zangoose Sheen. I'll give gliscor a nickname the next time she makes an appearance.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Mega?

you do realize what happened to the last cocky pokemon that got near an oven/microwave in the old chateau don't you?

Spoiler:

Be careful...keep Sheen safe..

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    ...DON'T USE WORDS I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!
    Juust kidding, I know what macabre means. I'm not an imbecile!
    Pshht! I didn't Urban Dictionary it or anything! Pssht!

I hope no Pokemon die like Buizel did, though.
    Or Staravia, for that matter. *shudder*
    Although I WAS thinking about the danger of gardening appliances... ;D

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Kip has darkness.

I've started on a fic for EXTERMINATION. I'll be typing the beginning soon. I hope it's received well.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    O.O

Oooooooh....
    Now I'm going to have to reread all of your posts where ignotus talks and give him an australian accent!

LOL.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Aww. That'd be even better.

Alright, my mind is changed! Is British now.

And Lynx has a slight southern accent.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    LOL! OHMIGOD! SAKURA HAS A PORTUGESE ACCENT!

Those are awesumm!

Haha! Never thought I'd be giving Pokemon accents.... five years ago, I probably sucked at Pokemon. Period. ;D

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
    Almost done @.@, It's a long one but it is looking very good for me haha. I am going home right now, but it is almost finished, I'll get it up in aroud an hour. Btw kip, you said the world inside the TV could be whatever I wanted so it is not actually frightening hope that's not a problem, it is still very worthwhile I assure you. ;)

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    It 'tis. It 'tis. I agreee. ;D

I'm totally looking for theme songs are Sakura/Blue, Sakura/Samrin, and the original Korbin/Azleyla. ;D I found one for Blue and Sakura, but it's in Japanese. ;D

Back