• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    I'm thinking of starting to write, but no inspiration has hit me at all, besides what I've been doing here of course.

LordSephy

Years
    Oh noes! Hmmm must be a big backyard, could house big things

hooray for me having an old enough knowledge base to know this line....Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

LordSephy

Years
    Yeah, I guess we just have some time on our hands, for me, it's mainly cuz I've loved RPing for so long, but never had a chance to do it until I found the pokecommunity by some really random luck during a 'boredom search' on google.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I got loads of time on my hands. Theres just cases where I have trouble thinking of what to write. More so, how to respond to the pervious post in a role play. To be honest, This is only the 4th roleplay I've ever done.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm kind of seasoned. Here alone:

PMD
    The New League
    Dark Void take I
    Dark Void take II
    ADF
    Focus Shift
    Eeveelutions

I think that's it.

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
    I wish I had that time! I'd really like to post more often but add being slow with little time and you might understand me xD

By the way WOW Strikit, I don't think I could kill any of my pokemon (and yet I feel I shall be forced...). It is a sad ending for the love triangle, however it shows life is not walk on the park. Poor Sakura she'll probably be scarred by this. :/

Oh and I'm not a big fan of the Harry Potter series, but JK Rowling is a very skilled writer and I really respect her, it's just that I was not that moved by the books (though I read them all and enjoyed the series). Now Stephanie Meyer... oh man, her literary tiumph is 100% due to the fandom of the theme 'OMG I want to marry Edward and vampires FTW!!1!' (Yuk).

I'll see if I can get something up to join the others.

Edit:
    I'm somewhat experienced I guess.
    Dunno if it counts but I've played Dungeons & Dragons and Vampire: The Masquerade IRL with friends several times before. I also played for a year or so in a Kingdom Hearts RP page which also had a battle system. Currently I'm playing this rp; Dungeons & Dragons with another group of friends; and I have a suspended custom made version of a Pokemon roleplaying game with the same system that Vampire uses. Yeah, I'm aware that last sentence will rise questions haha. Two friends came up with the idea to adapt the d10 system (the one Vampire is based upon) into a Pokemon version of it and I alongside another friend helped them in development and playtesting. My friend Mastering actually included Cynthia as a mayor NPC, and his version of the pokeworld is one where team rocket grunts wield guns alongside their lousy pokemon (The d10 system allowed humans to join the brawl lol) making them very very dangerous (and a little more realistic haha).

By the way, it is suspended because two of my friends switched cities this year, but we plan to continue and finis it on vacations (we have been plaing for over a year now). We also plan to finish the system and perhaps make a custom rulebook once we finish the story (which I'd love to share with this community).

Uhh sorry for getting out of topic by the way xD

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I didn't think I could kill my Pokemon either, but I did. The mark of a good writer is the ability to kill your characters and make other people cry in doing so.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    But what happens to the peoples UPSTAIRS??? WE NEED SOMETHING TO DOOOO! XD

Oh, and I still can't believe I miss all the good convos XD

Megaman765

Years
    I think this would be a good time to bring back the girl mark met upstairs. Just to keep Mark from resorting to Plan B.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Megamann, if you mean Mary Ellen, she's in the kitchen, watching stuff burn.
    (She's my NPC, and I kinda will need her for what Azleyla's going through right now... ;D)

If you don't mean Mary Ellen, then AS YOU WERE! ;D (I'm blonde, so I'm naturally curious and ditzy. ;D)

Megaman765

Years
    nononononono. Not Mary Ellen. It's somebody..or.. something different. I'm sort of thinking of rather or not I want her to be related to the family in the chateau or not but I can't go off giving her any important roles unless kip says so. You'll see who it is in just a minute.

Back