• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Very true. He's just going to be waiting for the first person to walk out in front of him.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    I'd like to post, but, alas, I cannot. Someone, meaning Sephy, needs to replyy! D:<
    (Haha, love you, Joonnn. ;D)

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Love feels warm. *Starts sweating* If only it wasn't so hot here in Nevada already.

Oh, breakdowns all around, damn ghosts, I only like Psychological warfare when I'm committing it on bad people.

Oh, I almost forgot, I was creeped out today guys, while I was walking up the street to my house from school, I saw a street sign I never noticed before and it said: 'SELLING: please ask Mary Ellen for details' so i asked my buddy colby if he saw what I saw, and he said he saw the name Maryland, when I checked again, that's what I saw too, and as I walked away, I could've sworn I heard a little girl's voice laughing maniacally.....

Last edited:

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Graham's fed up with infighting and dis trust, he'll leave with just his pokemon, he will not get any more involved than he already has.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Okay, this is why I hate leaving for night classes. You guys are all having so much fun...but that's okay. I'll try to keep up with you all and I'll try to post more often. Expect something later today, all right?:)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Whelp, As of right now, Mark and Korbin are in a small fight (could get bigger. Who knows o.o)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I think at this point Korbin is just going to be irritable and vicious, but not yet dangerous.

I'll be very slow for a while. I have to catch up on history.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Ya might wanna edit your post a bit. that snorlax actually belonged To Graham, Not mark :p

Back