• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash and his hygiene... lols.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Has anyone else noticed that Ash is supposed to be much older now, and there should be sexual tension between him and say...Misty?

Years
    Stay on topic, people. Hygiene, stinky clothes, what have you.

I blame the Simpsons for starting the "constantly-wearing-the-same-clothes" shtick myself. Shifty eyes.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    I see we forget when the crew hits up hotsprings every now and then or a particular Jouto episode when Satoshi is bathing and is "helped" by a clumsy Happiness (Blissey).

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    They don't visit hot springs everyday do they.. and if they shower in Pokemon centres, they don't sleep in Pokemon centres every day.. They camp out.

Pokemon centres are usually found at towns or cities, and it takes days to move from a town/city to the next.. so the journey in between, they sleep outdoors. so... no showers then I suppose? well, unless of course they bathe in lakes etc. lols. :P

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Speaking of hot springs, I'm also remembering the episode where Ash and gang reaches Cinnabar Island and ponder where Blaine's gym was while soaking in hot springs..

Back