• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Ash And Misty Fanfic: An Unnoticed Love

AdvancedPokeShipper

Ash's Life: POKESHIPPED
Years
  • It all began one nice sunny day, Ash Ketchum Was late getting to Oaks lab to receive his first pokemon.

When he arivied, to notice that all three pokemon had gone, Oak gave Him a pikachu. It completely refused to return to its pokeball once let out.

After a Morning full of disappointment, he left on his journey to become a Pokemon Master.
    On his way about 20 minutes out of town a flock of spearow attacked Ash in a blink of an eye, he sprinted to a nearby lake, where their eyes met.

There stood a Lustful, yet most Beautiful girl he ever saw,
    Long legs, brilliant posture, a fire red hairdo and the biggest bluest eyes he had came cross of. She Was Misty.

Quickly after he caught a glimpse of her, he borrowed her bike and rode off as quick as he could, but the flock grew closer. Finally pikachu obeyed ash and shocked the spearow in a way that hurt ash as well. Misty's bike was charred.

As misty travelled with ash thought kanto region hoping that ash would buy her a new bike they met Brock, the pewter city gym leader.

As ash and his friends eventually get all 8 gym badges, so ash entered the indego league, as of now misty has grown very attracted to ash in some way that was indescribable to her imagination.

Unfortunately ash had lost the league and was very depressed about it. As they were about to got their separate ways, ash still feeling down about earlier, misty and Brock walked away after saying goodbye. The girl he had fantisised about, gone, now depressed more so ash slowly turned around and walked back to pallet town.

Misty saying to herself " wow ash took that pretty badly, I wish I could cheer him up". All of sudden ash heard misty yelling "Ash Wait Up"
    Ash stopped as misty pushed him up against a rock face,
    " Misty what are you --
    His voice was muffled by his very first kiss, her lips were soft, velvety and a dream come true. As much as he could wish it would last forever, they stopped. Misty pulled away
    " goodbye ash " and whispered
    " I will always Love You "
    And after one last peck she was gone.

Ash stood there, startled that misty, a girl with such a mean outside could come up and do that.

Ash walked home thinking "hmmmm
    What's her Number"

AdvancedPokeShipper

Ash's Life: POKESHIPPED
    Years
  • Ash and Misty: An Unnoticed Love: Ch 2: The Break Up

3 months after Ash, Brock and Misty went their own ways, Ash and Misty met up in Celadon city for lunch. Ash found that Misty was leaving for Johto that day. There was no reason for her to leave. Or was she hiding something.

Soon after they finished lunch, Misty gave him a quick, thoughtless kiss, as if she was kissing her Togepi, and sprinted to Vermilion city port and in a flash her boat was about to leave for Johto.

Ash, still clueless about the situation, curiously sneaks onto the observation deck and stayed there until they arrived in Olivine city.

For about an hour, he followed Misty around to see where she was going. Eventually she went into a small wooden house, so he hung by the window so he was not seen. " AAAHHH " he screamed in utter horror. In the house he saw Misty kissing Gary Oak.
    " ARGGH SHE'S CHEATING ON ME " he blurted, loud enough that Misty actually noticed him spying on her.

Misty marched out the door, up to Ash and said " Ash, I Hate You ", and then he had a pulsating red slap mark on his face.

He got on the boat Back to Kanto, thinking so this is what it feels to be betrayed by his best friend.

Dumbfound and heartbroken, ash decided to travel to Hoenn with Brock, But they won't be alone...

Next Up Hoenn: This one will be fun. Send a friend note to me to keep updated with custom made fanfic just for you to enjoy.

Last edited:
    Back