• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash' father must have been a pretty bad trainer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    I'm sure if we ever see Ash's father, it'll be shown he's quite the contrary. He's probably a pretty good trainer.

But chances are we'll never see him. Unless he's some sort of hermit, if he was really powerful he'd be quite well know by now.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I remember a year or so ago I made a thread like this, with a sort of speculation on this here;
    Ash' father must have been a pretty bad trainer.

During the Diamond and Pearl episode "Strategy Begins At Home," he met a kid who wanted to become a pokémon trainer and he mentioned how bad he wanted to become a trainer as a child, and he remembered that scene.

There certainly is a resemblance between them, why else would they shadow off some of his face, right?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    ^Hey you found Ash's dad! Mew~ wins for lyfe! Unless that's someone else, cousin, uncle, seems a tad young to be Ash's dad. Looks like Brock's age.

Anyway, funneh thread xD

Guest123_x1

I never thought about any reason why Ash got to Viridian City so quick compared to his father other than it was pure coincidence.
    That's just crazy. I say Ash is Gary's father.
    Neah Ash's father is either Mr Mime or his mom.
    We should avoid discussion of Ash's father.
    Here we go again about who Ash's father is... :\
    Well considering that Ash still looks like 10 year old after 13 years...i would say the time in Pokemon Anime is....pretty weird
    I've never understood how Ash can stay 10 years old for so many years. (Then again, going offtopic for a bit, why is Arthur Read still in 3rd Grade after 14+ years? Probably the same reason Ash is still 10 years old!)

Back