• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Greninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So here's my sitch. I recently bought the digital copy of Pokemon Sun on my 3ds not knowing it would take up so much damn space on my SD card, but it was too late by then when I had noticed since you can't return digital download codes. I was able to install the full game, but it left me with very few blocks on the SD card, meaning I couldn't do the Ash Greninja transfer from the demo to the full game. I heard somewhere from a certain someone you could redownload the demo as much as you'd like to attain unlimited items and Ash Greninjas. If any of you would be so kind to lend me one. I heard all the Greninja's were Hardy nature and unbreedable, but it's cool. Fella's got a 640 stat base and you know your boys got to get in on that. Only issue is I wouldn't have much to offer you for the trade since I left my Omega Ruby game lying somewhere around the house. If you don't mind, my friend code is 0576-7825-2925. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    You should probably just get a bigger SD card, you'll need one sooner or later if space is as short as you suggest. Update data, and save files (for some physical games too), are stored on the SD card so you need to make sure you have enough space for these anyway, especially considering that games can deny access to online features if they are not up to date. You can find 32GB microSD cards for around 10 £/$.

By the way, the Greninja is sent as a wonder card, so you would probably need to restart your Sun/Moon game to be able to receive another one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    Tbh, by the time you are able to use Greninja you would have a full team around the same level so it won't be a loss not to have him.

I also second what Halcyon say's about a 32GB card. I have had one for years and I have never put a dent into it and they are cheap as chips now really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back