• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash in Orre?

TeamRocket

You know, I was wondering the exact same thing - and that would be a stupid but kewl idea.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    i cant beleave u thought the rainbow islands were the orre region u are very very very stupid it is a big desert it on ly has the other team in it no wild pkmn id know im studiying pkmn collosem b4 i get it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Also I`ve thought of something...
    Maybe if Ash is Eagun(Which he should be)
    Ash might Travel to Orre And grow old and his pikachu will be weaker(Somehow)

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
    Mudkip84 said:
    Also I`ve thought of something...
    Maybe if Ash is Eagun(Which he should be)
    Ash might Travel to Orre And grow old and his pikachu will be weaker(Somehow)

weaker? isnt it weak enough? :P anyway, idk, they really need to do like an episode or 2 dedicated exclusively to leveling up

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Hmm... intresting idea, but Ash would have to steal the Snag machine catch all the little Pokemon and open there little hearts :dead:. (Really, they kind of went over board with that idea.) Then he would have to battle Minor B., that other dude, Venus, and Ein! With all there peons! Then Ash could catch Entei, Suicune, Raikou, and Ho-Oh. It's a pretty fun concept, if Ash get's the Snag machine.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Maybe they will Take ash out And start with the Colleseum guy..
    It`s also an Idea For the Show!!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    An interesting story, but I don't think they'll be doing anything like that. I actually had an Idea that they create a seperate, new, and more adult Pokemon show based in the Orre Region.

Years
    its the same as team rocket except they use machines and turn them evil... ifthey did it in orre it would be like in the other seasons, except they would have to take em to the village to free them, it wouldnt be worth watching like many people thjought the orangle islands wasnt worth watching... i mean, he didnt even keep lapras, and tracy has no part in the show that is recognizable now... i think misty caough poliwag, and ash caught a few pokemon but it wasnt worth watching... joghto kind of became pointless too b/c he doesnt even use ANY of those pokes anymore, so whats the point for anymore seasons in pokemon?

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
    orre? not a bad idea i guess....
    so long as they make new pokemon and put it there....
    but how are they gonna survive the desert?
    woulndt it be weird if they just walk around tryin not to get heat stroke??

inu-yasha210

she's a blondey!!
    Years
    the game is weird my brothers son has it my nephu or however you spell it has it and he needs help

weird game......had no clue what i was doing

Back