• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash is a Pokemon

Xordios

Xordios
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I believe that ash is a pokemon because of many reasons!
    1. Ash can carry pokemon that are super heavy (STRENGTH)
    2. ash gets all the girls (ATTRACT)
    3. ASH never remembers old pokemon (amnesia)
    4. ash never realizes the girls are into him (ability oblivious)
    5 his last move is toxic (he destroyed the unova anime XD

Years
  • First of all, welcome to PC and thanks for a taking a look at the Pokemon Anime section! I believe this thread is supposed to be humorous or something like that. Well, joking or not, I will tell me thoughts.

1. I guess you mean Larvitar, right? Well yeah, maybe the weight of a Pokemon in the anime is not the same with the games
    2. Some girls just travelled with Ash but yeah, Serena is a different situation.
    3. Wrong. Ash remembers old Pokemon. (for example, Charizard, Butterfree in B/W anime.)
    4. Well, that's maybe true. I'm not sure
    5. Nothing to say. I don't think he destroyed it.

So I guess you have to think of some other moves :p

userdamname

Just use your name!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    First of all, welcome to PC and thanks for a taking a look at the Pokemon Anime section! I believe this thread is supposed to be humorous or something like that. Well, joking or not, I will tell me thoughts.

1. I guess you mean Larvitar, right? Well yeah, maybe the weight of a Pokemon in the anime is not the same with the games
    2. Some girls just travelled with Ash but yeah, Serena is a different situation.
    3. Wrong. Ash remembers old Pokemon. (for example, Charizard, Butterfree in B/W anime.)
    4. Well, that's maybe true. I'm not sure
    5. Nothing to say. I don't think he destroyed it.

So I guess you have to think of some other moves :p

Didn't Ash mention his Butterfree in the D/P anime?

Years
  • Just wanted to mention that Ash only forgot the old pokemon in the earlier series. This was changed at least in BW.

Back