• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash is James Bond

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
  • Think about it...

- With every new adventure he goes on, he finds himself with a new girl
    - When things are fired at him, he miraculously dodges them; but when he attacks, he usually hits the target
    -He always introduces himself by his real name, even if the people are clearly villains
    -He's got an old, intelligent-but-slightly-wacky guy giving him all the latest technology
    -He fights smaller battles, but a larger criminal organization keeps popping up
    -He's lasted much longer on screen than anyone would've predicted
    -A lot of things explode in his wake

Any more parallels you can think of?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2010
    He always win in the end. I like how you compared ash with James Bond. They are both my favorite. I love how they can easily attract ladies. Well, I may say Ash is the younger version of James Bond or maybe the anime version.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    HAHA I never thought of Ash as James Bond but now that you mention it, he does seem a little like him. He also does dangerous stunts, like jump really high and make it tooXD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I really don't know anything about James Bond, but by what I hear I can tell these are pretty creepy parallels >__>

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    never thougth about it like that. He is like james bond in that way and he also has all of his enimies and people who help him.

Back