• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash or Misty?Yoour decision

Years
    I never tought who would've better,so i want your decision.
    Who you like more?
    The acuatic girl,Misty?
    Or The Kanto Champion,Ash?
    You decide ^_^
    Well..i think that i like ash alot :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ummm... mistys cool and shes a gym leader to but i like ash a bit better then him but there are other characters that are better then him anyway.... PAUL AND GARY FTW but for this ash!
    Ash or Misty?Yoour decision

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    OOOO! IDEA! add a poll? Then at the end of the month see whos the best?

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    MISTY!Most Def Misty,Never Ash.Ash in general to me never caught my interest.To me show wise,hes spoiled.Lets see Pikachu,Charmander,Squirtle,and Bulbasaur.Then he gets the entire 2nd Gen Starters.In the 3rd gen Brock gets a starter.Finally, he works his way back up in the 4th gen by getting Turtwig and Chimchar.He gets way to many opertunites to be something great and he turns them down to continues his journey(That leads to more seasons,but whatever).I would rather have Misty be the main character with Gold and Tracy traveling with her.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, I've never believed in Favoritism, so I'll just stick with their strengths:

Strength in Battle (pre Hoenn):

Misty was probably stronger, since she did have a bit more experience than Ash. Plus, she did advise how to handle situations, and she was capable of stopping threats.

Strength in Battle (Post-GCYL):

I'm gonna have to say Ash is, but mainly because of strength deterioration that comes with becoming a GL. That, and Ash learning more, but still.

Intelligence:

Misty, definitely.

That's basically all that I can think of.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I like Misty better for some reason, she was always one of my favorite characters.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Ash he keeps getting better and better. Ash would ceam Misty if they had a battle:)

chyola

Naruto+Hintata= <3~
    Years
    I Choose Misty Because Now She is More Experienced Then Before In the Johto Regine

pika palice

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    ash is awesome ....................................................................................................................................................................................................... \m/>.<\m/

Back