• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • darkgamerGS said:
    Yes, Flannery is the next Gym battle. You know what I'm gonna do if I miss it, so I don't have to say anything, right?
    Let me guess, punch yourself?

Water Pokemon Master said:
    Ok, look at the picture you just showed.
    I can't believe that's not gray!
    Its black.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • totodile said:
    Let me guess, punch yourself?
    WHO TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? I'll do that probably 50 times a day right after I wake up and 25 days after I see them for missing them the first time. Back on topic: How do you think Ash's journey would have turned out if Pikachu never fried Misty's (Or May's) bike?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • XD! His hair is black.

AG85_113.jpg

darkgamerGS said:
    WHO TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? I'll do that probably 50 times a day right after I wake up and 25 days after I see them for missing them the first time. Back on topic: How do you think Ash's journey would have turned out if Pikachu never fried Misty's (Or May's) bike?
    You told me XD.

I dont know.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • He probably could have. Team Rocket wouldn't be chasing him down, and he would probably never have had to revive his Pokemon in episode 2 and meet Jesse, James, and Meowth.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Yes he is. They seem to have a strange way of thinking. I never once heard Giovanni say he wanted Pikachu. I think its just something they assumed because they are obsessed with it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I don't know what he would do. I mean its just a Pikachu. Remember when they brought him Togepi. He didn't even want it. XD But then again Pikachu seems strong so he would probably keep it. But you know Ash would save his Pikachu if that ever did happen.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • I've always wished that Pikachu would get caught by Team Rocket, and then Ash would travel back to Viridian City and save it right before Giovanni evolves it.
    To me, that sounds like a great miniseries...

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • He'd valiently jump through a window and grab the Thunderstone before it got to pikachu and throw it to a wall and crash it. Then he'd battle Giovanni, win, and Team Rocket would be forever disambled.
    Jessie and James would still follow him though, because they're greedy for Ash's power.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back