• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    i think ag satoshi is gonna win the poll, *looks at poll results* hes in the lead by 14, that includes me, -_-

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    It was so hard to decide which one is better...but then I pick AG Ash 'cause he is hotter ^______^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    He really is XD
    I love AG, 'cause he looks little bit older and more mature...and his new gloves!!!! (and other clothes XD) *drools*

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    I choose AG ash because i hated his tucked in shirt on his old clothes

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Only Orange Island-thing I have seen is Pokemon 2000. Ash was so cute in that movie ^______^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well like I said I have that one on my computer (I can send it to you if you want)

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Grovyle is too cool^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    totodile said:
    Well like I said I have that one on my computer (I can send it to you if you want)

YAY!!! *claps her hands* ^______^

What was your fave Gym of the Orange Islands?

I liked episode where Ash beated Rudy, that was cool...Or then that Danny battle. It was awesome too ^______^

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

loadsa credit to teppo pepper for this, she/he really does rule

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Hey guys. ^^ Awsome pics you guys all posted. I can nver find any that good. =P I think my favorite Orange Island gym battle weas the battle with Danny. It was really funny and Misty was funny as well. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back