• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    You call all pictures cute,Peach.XD*Waits for Peach to call this pic cute,again*XD
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^This is from the episode Sharpedo Attack.One of my favorite Hoenn episodes.=)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    That's not true, I can call them hot, adorable and sexay too XD
    That's a HOT pic of Ash. I haven't seen that one before.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hi Toto!

How do you guys think Ash will do when he battles the guy from the Elite Four in AG101

I didn't even know that, but whoever it is, I think Ash will beat him ^______^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Peach said:
    That's not true, I can call them hot, adorable and sexay too XDThat's a HOT pic of Ash. I haven't seen that one before.
    XD!Well,you have been calling all the pics I post cute.XD
    Easy,I think Ash will beat Drake,like how he beats everyone.XD
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^Squashed Ash.XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Peach said:
    Hi Toto!

How do you guys think Ash will do when he battles the guy from the Elite Four in AG101

I didn't even know that, but whoever it is, I think Ash will beat him ^______^

I hope he beats him too. =D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I think it would be awsome if he wins, though that would be strange if he lost to one of the Leagues best, and than lost in the league itself. He would have to win the whole thing than I think. :/ I'm just confusing myself. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    XD If Ash was a Pokemon what would he be? I would say something that is brave and acts on its heart before thinking.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    That's difficult. In that one episode, he was turned into a Pikachu, but I'm not sure if that suits him. Though his Pikachu does act alot like that. XD I'm not very sure. I'll go with PIkachu for now though. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    We could try narrowing it down perhaps? We could start with the Pokemon he owns now. ^^ I think we can start off by eliminating Torkoal. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back