• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashkechum10

maga pokemon fan
    Years
    read this!

Pok?mon Live!

A mysterious Gym Leader appears on a TV screen, inviting trainers to battle him for the one-of-a-kind Diamond Badge. He gives instructions for downloading a map to his secret gym, so trainers can compete for this rare and special badge. As the story begins, it's a typical day in Pallet Town, and Ash Ketchum is awakened by his mom, Delia, and Professor Oak, who invite him to attend a lecture on Snorlax behaviors. (It's being held by someone named Professor Xalrons, and with that name, he probably knows everything about Snorlaxs backwards and forwards!) Ash declines, and tells the Professor, "Don't keep my mom out too late!" (Extra points for you Eldershippers!)

As Professor Oak acts tries to get over that Eldershippyish remark, Delia says that she wants to do things with Ash again like they used to. Ash says he isn't a baby anymore, and besides, he should be ready if he runs into Team Rocket. After they leave, Ash jumps out of bed and dances to the theme song wearing nothing but his shorts ("Pok?mon Theme"). Just then, Misty and Brock enter his room, ready for their next adventure, which causes Ash to stop dancing and get into his clothes. He changes the subject to that of the Diamond Badge, while Brock accidentally sits on Pikachu, who was under the covers.

Ash has already down loaded the special map and, wanting to prove his mastery of Pok?mon, is ready to compete for the Diamond Badge. At that point, Pikachu zaps at Brock for sitting on him, and Ash gets ready with Pikachu. But Misty is upset, because Ash had promised to take her to the movies for her birthday, which was three weeks ago! (This forgotten date seems to imply that Ash and Misty are a couple in this version of the continuity, but as we find out later on, Misty hasn't even confessed yet. And when IS Misty's birthday?) Ash promises he'll make it up to her somehow, insisting that his friends are important, but so are Pok?mon ("You & Me & Pok?mon").
    After the song, the three heroes set off for the mysterious gym. Meanwhile, several trainers approach the mysterious Gym Leader, each bringing their prized Pok?mon, hoping to win the rare Diamond Badge. The Gym Leader's Pok?mon, the Mecha-Mewtwo, learns and copies Alakazam's Psychic and Venusaur's Poison attacks. When a trainer tries Selfdestruct with his Electrode, Mecha-Mewtwo does nothing, since the challenging Pok?mon has already fainted. After the trainers leave in defeat, the Gym Leader reveals his true identity.

He is really Giovanni, the diabolical leader of Team Rocket, with a new scheme for world domination. He has built a mechanical Pok?mon, Mecha-Mewtwo, based on the powerful Mewtwo he once owned. (See "Pok?mon: The First Movie" for details.) This mechanical marvel has only one attack: Learn, which allows it to memorize, copy, and return the attacks of any Pok?mon that it battles. Giovanni has advertised the Diamond Badge competition everywhere, luring trainers to battle him, in order that his Mecha-Mewtwo will learn every possible Pok?mon attack. The mechanical Pok?mon has learned almost all the possible attacks, with the exception of two: Thundershock and Thunderbolt - two attacks that Ash's Pikachu uses!

So, Giovanni then orders Jessie, James, and Meowth to bring him this Pikachu, so Mecha-Mewtwo's collection of attacks will be complete ("It Will All Be Mine"). Jessie, James, and Meowth rush to the forest and dig one of their trademark pit traps, which they are going to use to catch the approaching twerps and capture Pikachu. After digging the pit, they hide in the bushes as Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu walk right over the trap without falling in. After they pass, Team Rocket investigates the hole and realizes that they left the supports still in. When Jessie and James pull out the supports, they both fall into their own trap. A very frustrated Meowth runs off to get a rope to pull them out..

Meanwhile, Misty still feels that Ash is ignoring her, Ash is trying to find his way to the gym, and Brock is trying to pick up all the female trainers in the forest. Ash insists that they need to stick together, since they're all buddies ("My Best Friends").

In the meantime, Professor Oak and Ash's mom are approaching an old, run-down building where the Snorlax lecture is supposed to be held. Ash's mom confesses that she feels that she's losing touch with her son, and that Ash is growing up too quickly. The Professor reassures her, saying that things never stay the same for long ("Everything Changes"). (There we go again with the Eldershippyness...) Suddenly, Rocket Grunts rush out of the shadows and surround them. There is no Snorlax lecture here; it was just a trap by Giovanni to lure Professor Oak into his clutches so he couldn't interfere with his latest scheme.

Giovanni recognizes Ash's mom, saying how long it's been since he saw her last. Delia insists that anything between them was in the past, and Giovanni remarks that she has changed as well ("Everything Changes - Reprise 1").

Back in the forest, the three friends are totally lost and alone. When Ash finally asks Brock for the map, Brock sheepishly tells him that he threw it in the river when he asked one of the girls for directions. (WHY did they have to bring him along when Tracey is much more useful?) Misty gets angry with both of the boys, but then they meet a Deaf Trainer. Brock uses sign language to communicate (well, that's one thing Brock is good for, because I'm not sure if Tracey knows sign language), and the Deaf Trainer agrees to let them share his map on one condition: he and Ash must have a battle first. Ash agrees, and Pikachu is ready to battle.

The Deaf Trainer sends out Jigglypuff, who instantly starts singing and puts everyone to sleep. Later, Misty wakes up and notices how cute the sleeping Ash looks with Jigglypuff's scribbles all over his face. (Is there a chance that the Deaf Trainer's Jigglypuff is the same one that's followed the gang around on the show?) She wants to tell him that she loves him, but is afraid of rejection ("Misty's Song"). After she finishes singing, Ash wakes up, wondering aloud who was singing such a beautiful song. Misty ALMOST tells him that she loves him, but gives it a miss. Luckily for them, the Deaf Trainer left them HIS map to the secret gym, so they continue their adventure.

Team Rocket, still deep in their pit, are soundly sleeping due to Jigglypuff's song when Meowth arrives with a rope to pull them out. Meowth is annoyed by his companions' incompetence, and is still complaining about them when Jessie and James wake up and climb out of the pit. They are annoyed with him for a while, but sadly realize that Meowth is correct: they ARE total failures. Meowth then tries to cheer them up; they may be failures, but they're PERFECT failures! ("The Best At Being The Worst") Feeling much better about themselves, Team Rocket sets out to find Pikachu once again, with Meowth wondering if he should have been a shrink.

Ash and friends have now arrived at the Cerulean Blue Lagoon, and Brock asks him which Pokemon he'll use to battle the mysterious gym leader. His answer is obvious: "Pikachu, I choose you!" ("Pikachu (I Choose You)") But during the dance sequence, Team Rocket appears in their Magikarp sub and they quickly capture Ash's Pikachu in a net. By the time Ash realizes that his Pikachu isn't there, Team Rocket is long gone.

Dexter, the brain inside the Pok?dex, explains that his role is vital to Ash's success: one bit of wrong information might cause the trainer to lose a match. As a result, he has enlisted some assistants, the "Dextettes", to help him remember all the necessary information about the characteristics of Pok?mon: their different types, abilities, and strengths ("What Kind of Pok?mon Are You?").

Back in the story, Ash is desperate to find Pikachu. He is sure that his favorite Pok?mon has been kidnapped by Team Rocket, and suggests that he and his friends split up to find Pikachu. Misty says that maybe Pikachu wasn't kidnapped at all, but left Ash of his own will. After all, Ash does seem to be in a habit of ignoring his friends. With that, she runs after Brock, leaving Ash to ponder her words. Maybe Pikachu really DID run away. Maybe Pikachu doesn't want to be Ash's Pokemon anymore. Although he never thought the day would come, Ash may have to live without Pikachu ("The Time Has Come").

At Giovanni's headquarters, Delia and Professor Oak are locked in giant cages located in Giovanni's battle arena. Professor Oak, queasy from the helicopter ride over here, says to Delia that he won't let Giovanni hurt her. (Enough with the Eldershippyness already!) Professor Oak tries kicking the lock on his cage, but it doesn't work. He then asks what's what with Giovanni's earlier line about seeing Delia again. Delia tells Professor Oak about her less-than-perfect life in the past and her acquaintance with Giovanni. When she was a teenager, she used to hang out with a crowd of bad dudes. One of her friends, Giovanni, back then was starting up a gang that later became Team Rocket. She straightened her life out once she met Ash's father (who is, as you can tell from the flashback, is Giovanni), and became the upstanding woman she is now.

Professor Oak asks if she'd ever told Ash the truth about her past, but Delia fears that he wouldn't understand, and telling him would only drive him away. Giovanni comes in at the end of the flashback, and boasts and gloats to them about his Mecha-Mewtwo, and how once it's gotten Pikachu's attacks, it will have learned all the attacks ("You & Me & Pok?mon - Reprise"). Jessie and James soon arrive in their Boss's arena, bringing the captured Pikachu with them. They are extremely proud of themselves, having finally captured Pikachu after so many failed attempts ("Double Trouble"). Hoping to finally complete his plan for world domination, Giovanni tells them to "challenge" his Mecha-Mewtwo, using Pikachu (because he can't battle himself).

When Jessie and James order Pikachu to Thundershock, it gives a mighty shock? to them! The electricity causes the cages to break open, and Oak and Delia escape in the confusion. Giovanni is unaware of their escape, only thinking of his latest scheme (and soon the authorities will soon knows of his conquest), and realizes that Pikachu's trainer, Ash, is necessary to make the electric mouse battle. Jessie, James, and Meowth rush off to do their Boss's bidding, singing, "We're gonna capture Ash-y too!" ("Double Trouble - Reprise")

Meanwhile, Misty and Brock are searching fruitlessly for Pikachu, and Brock asks Misty if she really believes that Ash's Pok?mon ran away. After all, Ash may ignore his friends sometimes, but he always treats his Pok?mon well. Misty sighs, saying that she doesn't believe Pikachu ran away (and it was stupid to think so anyway), but she wanted Ash to realize that he's alienating his friends. She then asks why some guys never notice girls. Brock says that he personally notices girls a little too well. Unfortunately, he can never decide which girl is right for him, since so many seem right. Of all the girls he's met, however, there are two that he's absolutely crazy about: Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny ("Two Perfect Girls").

Delia and Professor Oak, rushing through the forest to escape, are continuing their discussion about her past. She is afraid to tell Ash, even though she wants him to know the truth about what happened years ago. In a nearby part of the forest, Misty yearns to tell Ash her love for him, but she is also afraid. Not far away, Ash realizes that, although his closest friend Pikachu may be gone forever, he has to get on with his life. All three are struggling with themselves, wondering what to do next ("I've Got A Secret").

Soon, all three groups come upon each other in the forest. Oak tells Ash that Giovanni is the mysterious gym leader, and he has Pikachu in his hideout. Ash is furious, determined to get his Pok?mon back and win the Diamond Badge. Just before Ash can get going, however, Delia quickly tells Ash that Giovanni is his father, even though she's afraid that he'll take the news badly. (That stinks, because it ruins all chances of Giovanni doing a Darth Vader line from "Star Wars - Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back". But maybe it can give Misty the courage to spill HER secret when this story is over.) Instead, Ash understands, and is more determined than ever to defeat Giovanni.

Suddenly, Jessie and James appear (on scooters), ordering Ash to come with them. They are utterly shocked when he agrees, and follows them calmly without a fight. As they leave, Ash's mom is surprised that her son understood her situation, and doesn't think less of her because she had a bad past. She realizes that Ash growing up might not be such a bad thing, that maybe change can be good ("Everything Changes - Reprise 2").

Jessie and James gleefully enter the Boss's arena, announcing that they not only captured Pikachu, but they've also got Ash! After a few moments of this, Giovanni grows a bit annoyed (probably since Ash already knows he's his father) and orders them to leave. They go "blasting off again" out of the arena, and somehow crash their scooters. Meowth shakes his head and follows them out.

Joyfully reunited with Pikachu, Ash prepares to battle Giovanni for the Diamond Badge, while the Team Rocket leader sneers that he doesn't stand a chance ("You Just Can't Win"). Giovanni mockingly gives Ash the Diamond Badge before the battle, saying he'll retrieve it after Ash loses. Determined to win, Ash orders Pikachu to Thundershock, then Thunderbolt the mechanical Pokemon. Mecha-Mewtwo doesn't appear to have felt the effects of either attack, and Ash is speechless as Giovanni proclaims utter victory, since his Pok?mon has now learned every single attack.

The Boss orders Mecha-Mewtwo to attack Ash, when suddenly the real Mewtwo enters. Ash doesn't remember him, but Giovanni does. Mewtwo then attacks the Mecha-Mewtwo with a strange new attack that appears to be a collection of Ash's happy memories. Mecha-Mewtwo "Learns" this attack but nothing happens. Giovanni is furious that his Pokemon isn't reacting when Mecha-Mewtwo begins to speak. The attack that it learned from Mewtwo was "love", "friendship", and "caring". Having learned these virtues, Mecha-Mewtwo cannot allow Giovanni to carry out his evil plans. Grabbing Giovanni around the neck, Mecha-Mewtwo prepares to use a final attack on Giovanni and the whole building: Selfdestruct. Giovanni tries to bargain with his creation, offering a partnership with Mecha-Mewtwo ("It will all be? ours?"). But the Mecha-Mewtwo explodes.

Ash asks Mewtwo how the mechanical Pokemon was defeated, and Mewtwo says that it took Ash's memories and love to defeat the creature. Mewtwo vanishes as Ash's friends appear, asking what happened in the battle. Reaching into his pocket, Ash pulls out the Diamond Badge, saying that he won after all. Ash then presents the Diamond Badge to Misty, offering it to her as a "late birthday present". Giovanni has been defeated (or so it seems), Ash and his friends are reunited, and everyone is happy in the Pok?mon world ("Finale").

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Please stop posting multiple times in a row.
    You have to wait for someone else to post and then you can post again.
    Also your post has to be at least 4 words and 25 characters.
    I think you need to read the forum rules.

ashkechum10

maga pokemon fan
    Years
    hm............ i like him the way he is now!
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Toto said:
    I don't think I could shock you but you seem to shock yourself when you say things. XD So you are nore pervy then you know XD
    Okay, I'm so perv that I shock myself and so innocent that I get shocked by me XD

As you can see it's hard to understand my mind XD
    ....Hard! *giggles*
    Or maybe not XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Peach said:
    Okay, I'm so perv that I shock myself and so innocent that I get shocked by me XD

As you can see it's hard to understand my mind XD
    ....Hard! *giggles*
    Or maybe not XD
    LOL! You are so amusing and fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back