• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    I can't wait for the dubbed version of the 8th movie to come out! ^^...Maybe I should try downloading the subbed version someday? o.O....Aw well! ^^

Anywho...Did I ever mention how much I like this picture? o.o...I can...stare at it all day.......

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

*staring at it* O.O...

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    What's "faithshipping"? o.o.....and also I wish Hamstar was a Pok?mon....that way Ash could catch her...er....me ^^;

Oh god, if that happend it would be like Bayleef all over again XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...I love your album of Ashachu/Satochu, Lisa. It has been ages snice I seen that epsiode. XD I hope to see it again.

Have anyone seen this past Saturday's epsiode, "Less Is Morrison"? I thought Ash was great in there. XD I seen it in Japanese already, but I been waiting to watch it in English as well.

May's #1 fan

Banned
    Years
    can you put pic's on this forum?

I was just wondering if you could put picture's on this forum? and if you can will someone please tell me how? thank you. *kind regards*:classic:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    It's not allowed to double-pos, so please edit^^

You can send pics with code
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Leave * out

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Lucy-chan said:
    Awww...I love your album of Ashachu/Satochu, Lisa. It has been ages snice I seen that epsiode. XD I hope to see it again.

Have anyone seen this past Saturday's epsiode, "Less Is Morrison"? I thought Ash was great in there. XD I seen it in Japanese already, but I been waiting to watch it in English as well.
    Thanks, Lucy-chan!! ^^

Yeah, I saw "Less Is Morrison"!

I love that episode!

It was really good!! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back