• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone! How is it going today? Man if Ash was real, and he was walking down the street, I will track in down to get his autograph. And maybe I faint. LOL!

Edit: Awww...don't worry Pokemon Veteran, I have to wait about 20 more epsiodes until Ash battles Winona. I can't wait. Ash looks so hot in that epsiode. You will get to see them. No worries. ^___^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep! I am counting down starting now...YAY! If my caulations are right I hope I get to see that epsiode sometime in January or February. *dies from the excitement* I am so happy they are showing Advance Challenge twice on Saturday(the episode will get there faster). ^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Hi everyone!^^
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^Awww!Ash is so cute in that episdoes when he was spitting watermeloen seeds everywhere!XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hi Bree XD. You two make me laugh XD. YOu love Ash alot yet you remind me of how I am with Flannery and May.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    LOL yeah, we are kinda silly!!
    OMG! I had this cool dream last night that I was in the epi where Ash got lost in the snow and I was there with him, and we had to keep eachother warm ,it was cool!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Bree said:
    Thanks!^^Heheh,I would be pissed too!XD
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^This a odd pic.It's from the 7th movie.o.oI wonder whats going on...

HI Bree!! How are you doing? Wow...that picture is so cool. Hmm...it looks like someone is grabbing him. XD Oh no!! We have to save him. *we try to save him* lol. I am being silly. Great pics btw. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^OMG! That is hot!! You post the coolest pics. Here one from me:
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

I am so sorry if it is too small. He is cute though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^Awww...I love that pic so much. *sigh* His Pokemon are playing with him. That is soo cute. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back