• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash vs Gary!

Who`s the best?

• Ash

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Gary

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
    Hey Guyz what do you think that who is the best ash or Gary i voted for Ash!

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Elikible

I like Ash, because I have his hot-headedness and sometimes don't see the big picture like Ash doesn't

Plus Gary was such a git in season 1. I'll always remember that

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Gary all the way.. sorry ~Sceptile~ ma' man but I like Gary's coolness better :P

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ash. Gary was so stuck up in Season 1 so, I just don't like him that much (never did)

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I like Ash because he cares about pokemon Gary doesn't he just likes strong pokemon he doesn't like weak pokemon. And that makes me so angry

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ash.

Ash is totally better than Gary. <3

Well...Gary is awesome too... I just think Ash is better.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    me...if I was in there,I'd be strong enough to PWN them all....but I'm not :D

in the anime,I dunno....at the present moment,I think Ash would barely win...but in the Manga,where they are red and blue,I choose BLUE!he rocks!

Back