• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Wins a Pokemon League

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Ash gets eight badges eventually and then he loses in the pokemon league, god he is terrible. But if he could evolve all his pokemon to their best and trained well he would win but the way he is going, he is not doing to good.
    I agree because Ash has more losses in Sinnoh then wins.

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
    Years
    Pokemon is not going to be over just because Ash wins one league. If he wants to be the best trainer out there, he must win all of the leagues. I am pretty sure he is going to go back to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and win those leagues.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    come to think of ash might have a lucario or a riolu by the time he reaches the league. the 8th movie hinted at that when lucario says ash shares the same aura as him... so maybe ash will run into riley(sir aaron's lookalike) and recevive a riolu egg from him. Which would be awsome because i'd love to see a final battle between Lucario and Electivire. (presuming that paul does'nt throw electabuzz away) here's hoping that ash wins.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    If they let Ash win in a tournment style championship, he would already have reached his goal so they probably would not do that unless if they want to end the anime or start with a new main character.
    It always felt weird that one of Ash's tiny Pokemon could tackle an evolved pokemon and send it flying even though some are ready to evolve. With that being said, i don't think the anime really make the opponent stronger because it's pokemon is evolved. That always annoyed me!

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
    Years
    Same here. But it is not Ash's dream to win a Pokemon League. It is to be the best in the world. That means beating all the Tournaments.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    here's my theory it's a bit long winded but i think it makes sense:

-Ash will win the sinnoh league in a cataclysmic battle against paul
    -The Sinnoh Elite Four challenge him to enter the champion's league
    -Ash defeats Cynthia
    -The anime's story will shift focus to another trainer(hopefully a girl; possibly the main girl character from FireRed and Leafgreen)
    -While the new trainer(let's call him/her "X") participates in the league of their region, Ash beats the leagues of Kanto,Johto, and Hoenn
    -X will win his/her league
    - Ash and X will enter a new tournament showcasing the best trainers around the world
    -Ash and X face off in the series' true final battle
    -The series will close explaining what happens to all the characters afterwards
    - And hopefully, Nintendo will do an Anime adaption of the Pokemon special manga series

Back