• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ashamed of Pokemon?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Yeah, I am. I play the games, but don't watch the anime. There's gotta be a point when you realize that pokemon IS geeky and CAN ruin what people think of you. The last thing I want if for people at school to find out I like pokemon(even though I barely like it).

You can call me whatever you like for saying that pokemon if in fact a geek show, but you have to realize something. IT IS.

Ftkatyowser

~I Love (Provolone) CHEESE~
    Years
    Maybe so, but I don't care. I've been known to pull out my DS and start going through the eilite four in pearl- I was playing through the first part of the game in school all day when I got it on my birthday. o.O I really didn't care. Once in a while one of my friends will take a shot at it, but they suck. When you go up against the Bug guy in the elite four with a level 76 Lapras and lose? ...yeah.

Back