• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ashe's Pixels ^^ - Goal to pixel every pokemon

Years
Hi guys! So here's my first batch of pixels. I did pokemon numbers 1-9. I plan to do as many as I can in order. :D The link on the image is my site (so no one steals) T-T Please don't claim as yours or post them anywhere else. Thanks!

These are some of my first pixel works as well. Comments and feedback is greatly appreciated!

Years
Hm, it kind of looks like you've pasted art of Pokémon on Photoshop and reduced the colour count. I'm not accusing you of anything, but the colouring and the shading style does look slightly computerised.

In any case, I think it'd look more natural if you used the more vibrant colour schemes of the official games and your art would look more original if you drew the poses on your own. I don't know if that entirely made sense, I hope I kind of helped. :3

Years
lool *doesnt know how to reduce color count* You can zoom in and you will see distinct shades of each color though. Nothing is anti-aliased or fake o.o

But the poses are not mine, I just used the card art as references. Maybe thats why? These are still my first pixels so I don't want to try my own poses yet till i can get good XD I will try to make them more vibrant!

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
I think they're adorable! And that they look really great too, but as Spherical Ice said, I think you should use the colors of the game sprites; they'll look more natural.

Last edited:
Back