• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ash's Bulbasaur vs Sceptile

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    i read on wikipedia that it was said Sceptile is ash's second strongest pokemon but i highy doubt that.
    Sceptile may be evolved fully but no way he can handle ash's bulbasaur who can take on anyone.
    what u think? not to mention ash's bulbasaur would be far surpassed level venussaur by strength since he didnt evolve and has much more experiance then Sceptile

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well since ash's bulbasaur was around longer, but it strength would probably surpass a freshly evolved venasaur, rather then a venasaur at bulbasaur's level. But since Sceptiles evolved even at its third stage, might be equivalent to ash's bublasaur in strength alone.
    EDIT: dont forget about bayleef what about her?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    bulbasaur tied with an Meganium after defeating magnetron
    so i think he can easy handle bayleef

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    bulbasaur tied with an Meganium after defeating magnetron
    so i think he can easy handle bayleef

oh yeah, well, it all depends, i kind of want ash's bublasaur to be a venasaur already.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Bulbasaur is at a high level, and has lots of experence (sp?), but I think Ash's Sceptile was also at a high level when he was caught as a Treecko. I'm not sure, but I think Sceptile might have the upper hand in a battle, and I'm not just saying that out of bias.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    sceptile ls good , but bulbasaur refuses to quit even when exhausted
    especialy ln that battle vs Meganium who was alot stronger and went a tie
    becuz bulbasaur won vs magnetron aswel.
    however just imagen if bulbasaur evolved in a venusaur
    he could take on charizard and any other

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I believe in Bulbasaur, I think Sceptile would lose. There have been many times where Bulbasaur has shown amazing strength.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I like Sceptile better. But I think that bulb would win becuase its been around longer like others mention and it has more experience and its basically like a venasaur its just small.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Sceptile is very strong buy Bulbasaur is haxed. Would probably be a close fight but Bulbasaur would win. If Ash could evolve all his starter types fully he's would have one heck of a haxed team IMO.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    oh yeah, well, it all depends, i kind of want ash's bublasaur to be a venasaur already.

Venusaur is a bigger, fatter version of Bulbasaur with a giant.. um.. flower on it's back? I don't see how it could even move. How interesting..

Anyway, I don't know who would win. Sceptile crushed the Battle Frontier but Bulbasaur's been around longer. Tie, perhaps?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    well , bulbasaur as a venusaur could still be quick , especialy because hes been a bulbasaur for so long , means he takes that speed with him.
    even snorlax is fast enough to dodge attacks.

and not to forget , lt was ash's bulbasaur in the battle frontier
    who took out Dusclops and made an tie against Solrock.

bulbasaur is the pokemon that almost always took out atleast 2 of the oponents even in disadvantage like against beadril and cyther - magnetron and meganium and dusclops and solrock

hes alrdy rly strong as a bulbasaur but lf he would evolve to a venusaur he would be unstoppable

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    ok, blbasaur is cool, but sceptile is wayyyyyyy cooler and would woop it

charizard pwns them both

Back