• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Bulbasaur will evolve?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    That's not really a contradiction since many of the Pokemon that have previously evolved in the main cast didn't show any particular interest in evolving beforehand; they simply evolved when the chance presented itself. Yet I can't think of a single instance where a Pokemon in the main cast was against evolving, and then evolved anyway. Again, apples and oranges.

Well the only Pokemon i know other then Bulbasaur that didn't want to evolve was Pikachu, and that made sense since Pikachu wanted to proved to it's self how strong it is without having to evolve.

Bulbasaur is strong and powerful the way he is, so i just don't see it evolving at all unless one of the SM main cast has the same Pokemon.

Back