• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ashs' D/P Team.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Now that you mention it, I could see Larvitar seeking Ash out... and Aipom learning a water/fire move...

I'm still sticking by the cyndaquil/ponyta/slugma theory XD (Probably not slugma, as flannery had one), but Ponyta hasn't been owned by a major character yet =P

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    No, It has to be Sinnoneon... XD (A Sinnoh Pokemon) But I'd love to see Larvitar make a comeback, so long as he doesn't do a Phanpy and decie to Evolve.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Ahhh, Ash with Cyndaquil again would be awesome. Though, I can't seem him having two starters from different regions on his team. But who knows.
    I wouldn't mind if he had a Ponyta.

I was really hoping he'd catch that Buizel. Seeing as I hate Floatzel, and Ash has a knack for not evolving his pokemon. Plus Buizel's look just fits Ash. =(
    I can only dream that the anime will let Ash make a trade with Dawn.

I really pray he doesn't get a Magmotar...That thing's horribly ugly. >_>

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    Actually, I dont think he will get a fire or water pokemon this region. Their not going to bring back Cyndaquil or Totodile, because they already had their chance to shine. Now its the sinnohs pokemon turn. I think he will get Lucario.

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    Also if you have noticed, the pokemon in this reigon follow a new formula.
    pikachu-pikachu
    beggigng bird-staravia
    grass starter-turtwig
    warrior pokemon-Lucario
    random-aipom

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    I think he will get:
    Ponyta and Sneasel

Ohh come on, are you serious?
    Ash
    Pikachu
    Staraptor
    Grotle
    Ambipom
    Lucario

Dawn
    Piplup
    lopunny
    pachirisu
    buizel
    ponyta

Brock
    Sudowoodo
    Croagunk
    Happiny
    snover
    This is what i think will happen by the sinnoh leaue.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I don't think Staravia and Turtwig will evolve. I agree with Dawn and Brocks' Pokemon but Ash will not get a Lucario, he just won't. But I think He'll get a Shellos/Gastrodon of one Colour and someone else will get another colour one. Maybe Paul will get a very Viscious and Cruel Blue one and Ash'll get a Pink one that is Wimpy and Kind, just to make the rivalry even stronger.

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    I don't think Staravia and Turtwig will evolve. I agree with Dawn and Brocks' Pokemon but Ash will not get a Lucario, he just won't. But I think He'll get a Shellos/Gastrodon of one Colour and someone else will get another colour one. Maybe Paul will get a very Viscious and Cruel Blue one and Ash'll get a Pink one that is Wimpy and Kind, just to make the rivalry even stronger.

Dude, we already have 2 water pokemon on their squads. If their is a pokemon he wont get, its Gastrodon. How will he fight on land? Lucario is perfect for him, seeing as how he always gets a Warrior pokemon.
    Charizard
    Snorlax
    Donphan
    Sceptile
    Pikachu
    Lucario
    Ash and his team are sucking this region. Unless he has a super stroke of luck(which he usually does) he will only get worse. That means we dont need to say that he needs to get more pokemon that are prone to sucking, like.....GASTRODON! Paul would not waste his time with a pokemon like that. If Ash is going to battle the E4, he should get pokemon that will help him. Then he wont have to rely on Charizard for every battle...

Last edited:

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    ash probably wont get any fire pokemon this season because they get to powerful and they just dont get many fire pokemon and ash really wont bring any pokemon back and he for sure wont get chimchar, because for one Paul has one so they cant have two main characters with the same pokemon

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Dude, we already have 2 water pokemon on their squads. If their is a pokemon he wont get, its Gastrodon. How will he fight on land? Lucario is perfect for him, seeing as how he always gets a Warrior pokemon.
    Charizard
    Snorlax
    Donphan
    Sceptile
    Pikachu
    Lucario
    Ash and his team are sucking this region. Unless he has a super stroke of luck(which he usually does) he will only get worse. That means we dont need to say that he needs to get more pokemon that are prone to sucking, like.....GASTRODON! Paul would not waste his time with a pokemon like that. If Ash is going to battle the E4, he should get pokemon that will help him. Then he wont have to rely on Charizard for every battle...

He won't have a Lucario, it's been the main focus of a Movie. Plus Gastrodon's a Sea Slug so it can go on land, and there have been 2 Water Pokemon on the Team before. Brock had Mudkip/Marshtomp while Ash had Corphish and May had Squirtle. And in Johto/Kanto Misty had a whole Team of Water types.

Plus he's always had a Water and Fire type on his Team. Along with Pikachu, a Grass starter, a Bird then a Random/Filler Pokemon (Aipom).

Years
    I don't actually think that Ash will get a Lucario since it was already in the movie, then again he may get Riolu that will evolve. There's no way he's just going to catch a Lucario, I think he should actually get a Riolu egg from Riley. That's what will happen if he does get a Lucario. Though what about his sixth pokemon? I think most of us are forgetting it. Also since the common belief is that Turtwig won't evolve, then Staravia will become a Staraptor so his team doesn't completely suck. I honestly hope he doesn't have a Lucario, it's too overused. Though as his "warrior" pokemon, I think it would be pretty funny if he got a Gabite. (It will evolve into Garchomp in the filler season).

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    I don't actually think that Ash will get a Lucario since it was already in the movie, then again he may get Riolu that will evolve. There's no way he's just going to catch a Lucario, I think he should actually get a Riolu egg from Riley. That's what will happen if he does get a Lucario. Though what about his sixth pokemon? I think most of us are forgetting it. Also since the common belief is that Turtwig won't evolve, then Staravia will become a Staraptor so his team doesn't completely suck. I honestly hope he doesn't have a Lucario, it's too overused. Though as his "warrior" pokemon, I think it would be pretty funny if he got a Gabite. (It will evolve into Garchomp in the filler season).

Him getting a Gabite is funny but not likey. And Garchomp? Are you joking, or are you serious? Has Ash ever got a super powered pokemon like Dragonite? Metagross? NO. He wont get gabite. And his Staraptor is not just going to revive his team from its ultamite Suckage its obviously experiencing. Also, im sorry. If i made it sound like he would just catch a Lucario, he wont. He will battle it and catch a riolu.:D

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    He won't have a Lucario, it's been the main focus of a Movie. Plus Gastrodon's a Sea Slug so it can go on land, and there have been 2 Water Pokemon on the Team before. Brock had Mudkip/Marshtomp while Ash had Corphish and May had Squirtle. And in Johto/Kanto Misty had a whole Team of Water types.

Plus he's always had a Water and Fire type on his Team. Along with Pikachu, a Grass starter, a Bird then a Random/Filler Pokemon (Aipom).

You just cant base him not getting a Lucario because he has been the focus of a movie. He is the only non-Legend to do that. Also, Misty never really used any of her pokemon, ever. Brock never really used those 2 either. And Corpish was severly shafted when it was with squirtle. This time, we have Buizel AND piplup, 2 water types that are with the same person. If Ash gets Gastrodon, that will ruin his chances of getting a Torterra.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Please don't Double post it's against the rules and you've done it twice. He always has a Water type and Turtwig won't evolve, If he does he won't go past Grotle. As for Riolu, it's possable, but once again i'm 99.9% sure he won't, espescially as Riley probably won't feature in the Anime as the Character "Sir Aaron" that owned Lucario was based on him.

Also you're forgetting the theme that Ash has followed all throughout the Anime:

Starter - Pikachu
    Flying - Starly -> Staravia
    Grass - Turtwig
    Water -
    Fire -
    Filler - Aipom​

But then again he used to catch all 3 starters and now he doesn't, so he could break out of said theme.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    I think Ash might get a Magby Egg, but before that, he'll get a Gastrodon. Ponyta is only in Sinnoh in the games, and as we know, this isn't the games. Magby seems pretty good, considering he gets and Egg every othr season, and any other Water Pokemon just seems lame. Paul definitally won't waist his time on Gastrodon. He's probably got a better shot of getting a Totodile... :\

Back