• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Father?

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    I heard a rumor that Ash's Father might be Giovanni. I mean, he does kinda look like him. Does anyone else have and thoughts?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've always thought that Palletshipping was canon...making Ash's father Prof. Oak. :P

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I've always thought that Palletshipping was canon...making Ash's father Prof. Oak. :P

... Palletshipping is Ash/Gary.

If Prof. Oak is Ash's father... and also Gary's grandfather... that would mean...

EW! EW! Quick! Pass the MIND-BLEACH!

Did you perhaps mean eldershipping? [Ash's mom/Prof Oak]

Timbjerr

Years
    Eldershipping is what I meant. You can tell it's been forever and a day since I was in any shipping debates. Hell, I stopped watching the anime years ago. XD

...but you're right, that does have awesomely disturbing implications for Ash/Gary shippers. XD

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
    For the last time, Delia is actually a hermaphrodite who decided to become a mother to her son rather than father.

Now the real question is: who's Ash's mom?

Years
    /space & time rift.

I don't think it's Giovanni. I thought they showed a glimpse of him in a D/P episode..?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    He's the narrator. Yeah, you heard me.

[There is no official explanation for Ash's father, so you know.]

Years
    No. Ash's father is Mr Mime. This is canon.

For the last time, Delia is actually a hermaphrodite who decided to become a mother to her son rather than father.

Now the real question is: who's Ash's mom?

Wow, both my answer and back up answer have already been said. Damn. >.<

Ok, how about this?

Ash met Dialga, went back in time and hooked up with his own Mum?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Wow, both my answer and back up answer have already been said. Damn. >.<

Ok, how about this?

Ash met Dialga, went back in time and hooked up with his own Mum?

More like hooked up with Celebi who sent the resulting child (severly and stupidly brain-damaged - I mean it!) ten years back in time in order to grow up to hook up with her so she could send it back in time to grow up to hook up with her so she could send the baby back in time etc. etc. -.-' Ehehehee....

No, for seriousness, I think Ash's father could jolly well be Spencer Hale. I mean, Delia and Spence have history, they're both familiar with each other's children... I know Spencer had a wife, and a child with that wife, but... c'mon. Delia's an unemployed single mum. How else could she afford a house that size?

Timbjerr

Years
    Well, I think it'd be safe to rule out Giovanni. He's too much of a sick puppy to be in a relationship with any normal human. Just look at the facial expression of unsurpassed sexual deviancy. o_0
    Ash's Father?

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    My theory is that Ash's father is frozen on top of Mt. Mew.

And impostor Oak is his grandfather.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    It might be that Ash's father might be either Ho-oh or Volkner

Crazy theories 845: Volkner trained/s and uses electric Pokemon in his roster/Ash uses Pikachu. Maybe after Volkner hooked up with Ash's mum, after he saw Ash's (baby) face, he became depressed and didn't want to see her anymore, so he became a total recluse at his Sinnoh Gym... Because he was convinced that Ash would prove to be a better trainer and challenge him for the title of Pokemon Master.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
    Huh, so many idiots, so little time.

Anyway, Ash's father was confirmed to be a trainer on his quest. So that rules out Giovanni and Oak. And the way they made it sound, it seems that he has not shown up in any form. So this can possibly rule out Silver(Pokemon Chronicles.)

Back