• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Infernape's Sprite Gallery! [Image-heavy]

Ash's Infernape

Pokémon Protector
    Years
    Okay, I have alot of alot of Sprites, it will wake me too long to post them all. If you are wondering why I didn't post in the main sticky thread, it is because they are too many. So will post them in waves. Here goes, the first wave. Also, i am starting with my latest sprites, So my old sprites will come last.
    Spoiler:

Wave 2.

Spoiler:

More to come soon! =D

Last edited:
    Years
    I looked at these this morning and it seems like you need to touch up on your skills with spriting. These aren't bad, but they're not the greatest either. Recoloring seems to be your forte right now, so maybe you should slow down and work on the other skills?

Your splicing looks very choppy as if you just took the sprite and layed it on top of the other one.
    Also, when you recolor it looks like you missed the darkest shades of color that can be mistaken for black by some people.
    Scratching for you looks like it needs a lot more room for improvement. The way you're scratching isn't very Pokemon style. Like on that Groudon with add-ons. Those spikes on its back don't look like the rest of the Groudon. Once you have more experience with splicing, you'll probably figure out how to make them fit the style of the sprite since you'll start to get a better feel for how the Pokemon style looks.
    But it looks like you're really devoted to working on these, so keep spriting. =) My favorite out of these was the yellow Tentacruel. It made me think of lemons. :>

Back