• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ash's Pikachu Event

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    The moves shown on Bulbapedia is:

Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack and Iron Tail.

serebii said that it has the moves ash's pickachu has had sence episode 1 of pokemon( when there was only 150 pokemon) but i heard that it will have a special cry that is encoded deep within the game that is unaccsesable otherwise. i know the cry is there because i got a glitch in the game where when i sent out a pickachu it said PIKA! so the moves i had(idk what they were)are probaly what trigers the special cry.

I'm gonna test this out and see if it works... If it does I will inform Serebii (Or he can just read it here lol)

Tsudo

The dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    If it will be an Wi-Fi event, sure i'll get it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I'll get it from someone on here first as I did the 3 Shiny Legendary Dogs for the movie. Then I'll get more with US event if there is one.

I mainly want the Celabi,but it is probably going to be a while.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Teehee, Ash's Pikachu has a Naughty nature.

Looks good, will get. I wish Iron Tail worked as awesomely as it does in the anime.

Years
  • I'd like for America to get some more event distributing rare Pokemon! Give the people who missed out on Celebi, Arceus, Shaymin, etc. a chance to catch up!

As for the Pikachu, if America gets it, I'll pick him up. I won't be using him, but he'll be a nice addition to the collection!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i thought that some pkmn games could recieve Japanese events,
    while not owning the game belonging to that country.
    i hope i heard right :P

and thank god its wifi, if you had to walk to Toys R Us i swear i wouldn't even get off my couch... >.<
    *i should really excercise more...*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Man this event reminds me of yellow version. I miss that game....

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    im pretty sure u can get him right now... with that being said would anyone be willing to trade him??? just msg me what u want

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's at level 50...so that isn't really that high. At least it has a Japanese name/OT though.

I got my boyfriend to get mine for me since he has a Japanese HG but doesn't live there, which means Impo is right. And as for the other post about it triggering a special cry...it's just the Pikachu cry.

Rain

Years
  • Is the event only for HG/SS?
    I got in on my Japanese SS, but no matter how many times I try it, I can't get it on my Japanese platinum.

JP plat only has two wondercards on it, so it should work.

Back