• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer.....Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Because you're ADD!C73D. Bad thing to get addicted to...So anyways, my question is, why am I smart?

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    You may do in your dreams. This leads me to my next question in a way, why do people make mistakes?

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    ..It's because you aren't famous yet. When you are, you can be whelmed. So, I ask now the smartest question in the book, Umm where is that book? I lost it..XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Because if you were someone else then there wouldn't be a you, which would make all the people who like you sad. .__.

So...how come it's not legal to maul a publisher with a heavy Physics book because they let through a misprint on the answers page? I mean, if it cost someone one hour of grueling research work to notice this error then that someone should be allowed some kind of compensation, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back