• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Bob Dole

The worst senator ever!
    Years
    Cause Bob Dole is an elephant and Bob Dole don't like yooou!
    Why doesn't Bob Dole like yooooou?!

Years
    #1: Being timeless, do you think black holes will eventually swallow up everything in the Universe?
    #2: With a supposedly invinite number of different Universes, do you suppose Pok?mon live in at least one of them?
    #3: As you're sleeping you can hear what people talk about in your vicinity and those voices are instantly transponded in your dreams. I've noticed that I actually see a person in my dream turn to me and prepare to say something and starts to talk at the very same moment when the real person does, everytime, in perfect sync. Might our consciousness be living at about 1 second in the past while we dream?
    #4: Do you think that the Earth's interior remains hot because there's a lot of radioactive metals inside?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    -Bob Dole doesn't like me!?...or does he?

-That would have to be one big black hole OO
    -Mabey creatures that look similar to them, that would be so awesome.
    -*eye twitches*
    -of course,ya silly, what else would make it warm..what is this sunlight shining on the ground that you speak of?XD

- how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Umbreon's Moonlight

why is ps2 more popular than xbox (xbox is way better)

Dark Legacy

'Cause you're supposed to be. You're asking stupid questions and getting stupid answers!

Why am I on the computer right now?

mvtm

Years
    if we could eat onthe internet we could meet people ATM bythe internet.

My bro doesnt want me to go to , to buy shoes at the mall , what do i do?

Back